LA Ink Tattoo Designs was designed with a massive collection of designs to consider for your next tattoo. Tattoo artists love LA Ink because it’s a quick and easy resource that makes it easy to preview and share with their clients. Many of our members aren’t artists at all.
- High Voltage Tattoo. 192. $$$$Tattoo. (323) 969-9820. 1259 N La Brea Ave. “They are ANTI mask! Wildly unsafe place to get a tattoo! May as well be getting one in a back alley!”
- LA Tattoo 54 $$Tattoo, Piercing. (323) 463-3919. 6547 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood. “Got a mini heart tattoo on my ankle and I love it! Staff was fun and friendly, great spot to get tatted!”
- Atomic Tattoo & Body Piercing. 510. $$Tattoo, Piercing. (323) 465-7869. 5903 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood. Certified professionals. Free consultations. “My sister and I came in to get matching tattoos on our wrist, we had sent the shop an email” more.
- Studio City Tattoo. 1135. $$Tattoo, Piercing. (818) 769-4049. 11032 Ventura Blvd. Studio City. 28 years in business. Certified professionals. “I have vitiligo and after discussing the tattoo with the doctor, he gave the green light to do it” more.
Our Story. LA Ink Tattoo Designs was established in 2010. It is a collection of tattoo resources from around the world intended to inspire artists with professional designs. In the 90’s, Han realized that tattoo artists were being limited with their creativity. Artists used posters in their shop to inspire their clients with new ink.
LA Ink is an American reality television show on TLC that follows the events of the High Voltage Tattoo (and, later in the series, American Electric) tattoo studios in Los Angeles, California. The spin-off of TLC's Miami Ink, premiered on August 7, 2007. In August 2011, TLC announced the cancellation ahead of the mid-season four premiere.
- August 7, 2007 –, September 15, 2011
Aug 07, 2007 · Reality-TV Kat Von D returns home to Los Angeles to realize her dream of opening her own tattoo shop. She soon has musicians and rising stars lining up at High Voltage Tattoo for her famous black and grey ink designs. Stars Katherine von Drachenberg Adrienne Ironside Corey Miller See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist
- Documentary | , Reality-TV
People also ask
How to contact de la ink tattoo shop in Denver Colorado?
Is Kat Von D opening a tattoo shop in Los Angeles?
Where can I get a tattoo in Denver Colorado?
Dec 10, 2020 · Von D ended up leaving the TLC reality series in 2007, and after she opened a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, she landed her own spinoff, LA Ink. The show ran for four seasons, following Von D and...