- Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video)youtube.com
American singer, songwriter and producer Lady Gaga has recorded material for seven studio albums and three extended plays (EP), and has been featured on songs on other artists' respective albums.SongOther performer(s)Writer(s)Album"1000 Doves"NoneLady Gaga BloodPop Martin Joseph Léonard Bresso Ely Rise"1000 Doves" (Piano Demo)NoneLady Gaga BloodPop Martin Joseph Léonard Bresso Ely RiseThe Lonely Island Justin TimberlakeAndy Samberg Akiva Schaffer Jorma Taccone Justin Timberlake Alex Schwartz Joe KhajadourianNoneLady Gaga BloodPop Madeon Justin Tranter
a complete list of lady gaga's recorded songs, with the exception of "speechless" which is live. i prefer the live version, so deal with it.
The following year, music producer Rob Fusari dubbed her Lady Gaga, inspired by the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga". After this, she recorded her first two songs as Lady Gaga (Fever and Wonderful) on Def Jam records, but was later let go. She began he… read more
Blackpink scored a rare and important victory on Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, the ranking of the most-consumed and most successful tracks that fit under that label in the U.S. every week.
6 days ago
- 20 Questions With Tchami: The French Phenom on His Debut Album, Working With Lady Gaga & 'The Communion' of Live MusicBillboard2 days ago
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood cover 'Shallow' from 'A Star Is Born'USA Today3 days ago
- Willow Smith Wanted to Overshadow Lady Gaga In This 1 Specific WayThe Cheat Sheet2 weeks ago
List of songs with Songfacts entries for Lady Gaga. Toggle navigation. ... Lady Gaga. March 28, 1986. artistfacts. Lady Gaga Song list. 911 (2020) A-Yo (2016 ...
- Lady Gaga, "Bad Romance" It’s rare for a pop artist’s signature single to encapsulate all of their respective strengths, but “Bad Romance” manages to do so for Gaga, capturing her grandiose aesthetic, daring songwriting, lyrical flourishes and dramatic vocal flair.
- Lady Gaga, "Poker Face" Few phrases in modern pop music can outmatch “Mum mum mum MAH” as an opening tease, or “P-p-p-p-poker face” as a lynchpin hook.
- Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce, "Telephone" A year-and-a-half before Jay-Z and Kanye West linked up for a joint album, Gaga and Beyonce unveiled the original throne that needed watching.
- Lady Gaga, "Marry The Night" The Born This Way opener and late single didn’t connect quite as well as Top 10 hits “Born This Way” or “The Edge of Glory,” topping out at No. 29 on the Hot 100 chart.
- "Bad Romance" (2009) "Bad Romance" is truly epic in sound and structure. It appeared as the lead single for Lady Gaga's second collection of songs The Fame Monster.
- "Born This Way" (2011) Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" hit the radio airwaves in full glitter ball disco mode. It is an anthem about self-worth and was quickly adopted by a wide range of communities as a defiantly positive statement.
- "Poker Face" (2008) Lady Gaga landed her second consecutive #1 pop hit with "Poker Face." There is a slightly dark feel to the song, but it has a hook that just won't let go.
- "The Edge of Glory" (2011) "The Edge Of Glory" was released as the third official single from the Born This Way album. Lady Gaga was inspired by the experience of her grandfather's death to create this song about the last moments of life.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor
- 54 min
- Leona Briggs
Apr 23, 2020 · Despite being one of her biggest songs, Gaga confessed to hating Telephone during an interview with Popjustice in 2011, describing its production and mixing process as “very stressful ...
- Michael Cragg
Feel-Good results for lady gaga songs
- “Replay” No, the title of Chromatica's twelfth song is not just an instruction for which button you should press once the album has ended. "Replay" is nothing but pure, unadulterated fun, even when its lyrics are about being stuck in an unhealthy relationship with yourself.
- “Rain on Me” (duet with Ariana Grande) "Rain on Me" is not only a tour de force for Gaga's production team (which it very clearly is), but a perfect example of a collaboration gone extremely right.
- “911” Who knew that a song about antipsychotics could be so deeply great? "911" illustrates a fundemental truth about Lady Gaga — she is in her element when she is delivering camp.
- "Enigma” It's been a long six and a half years since Artpop was first released, and in that amount of time, Little Monsters have cemented it as the culturally misunderstood fan-favorite LP in her catalog.