- Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global corporation based in Minnetonka , Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington , Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
People also ask
What are the largest private companies in the US?
What are the top 10 companies in America?
What is Fortune 500 rank?
What is the largest privately owned company in the world?
This is a list of the world's largest non-governmental privately-held companies by revenue. This list does not include state-owned enterprises like Sinopec, State Grid, China National Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Pemex, PDVSA and others. These corporations have revenues of over $20 billion.
- Aggregate demand, Balance of payments, Business cycle, Capacity utilization, Capital flight, Central bank, Consumer confidence, Currency, Deflation, Demand shock, Depression, Great, Disinflation, DSGE, Effective demand, Expectations, Adaptive, Rational, Fiscal policy, General Theory of Keynes, Growth, Indicators, Inflation, Hyperinflation, Interest rate, Investment, IS–LM model, Measures of national income and output, Models, Money, Creation, Demand, Supply, Monetary policy, NAIRU, National accounts, Price level, PPP, Recession, Saving, Shrinkflation, Stagflation, Supply shock, Unemployment, Publications
- Economic model, Economic systems, Microfoundations, Mathematical economics, Econometrics, Computational economics, Experimental economics, Publications
- Contract theory, Decision theory, Econometrics, Game theory, Input–output model, Mathematical finance, Mechanism design, Operations research
- Aggregation problem, Budget set, Consumer choice, Convexity, Cost, Average, Marginal, Opportunity, Social, Sunk, Transaction, Cost–benefit analysis, Deadweight loss, Distribution, Economies of scale, Economies of scope, Elasticity, Equilibrium, General, Externality, Firm, Goods and services, Goods, Service, Indifference curve, Interest, Intertemporal choice, Market, Market failure, Market structure, Competition, Monopolistic, Perfect, Monopoly, Bilateral, Monopsony, Oligopoly, Oligopsony, Non-convexity, Pareto efficiency, Preference, Price, Production set, Profit, Public good, Rate of profit, Rationing, Rent, Returns to scale, Risk aversion, Scarcity, Shortage, Surplus, Social choice, Supply and demand, Trade, Uncertainty, Utility, Expected, Marginal, Value, Wage, Publications
- Cargill. Minnesota. Food, Drink & Tobacco. $113.5 B. 160,000.
- Koch Industries. Kansas. Multicompany. $110 B. 130,000.
- Albertsons. Idaho. Food Markets. $60.5 B. 267,000.
- Deloitte. New York. Business Services & Supplies. $46.2 B. 310,000.
Dec 17, 2019 · For the 12th consecutive year, Cargill is America’s largest private company, despite a slight drop of $1.2 billion in revenues to $113.5 billion in fiscal year 2019.
- Andrea Murphy
- Cargill. Revenue: $114.7 billion. Number of Employees: 155,000. Headquarters Location: Minnesota, USA. Main Industry: Food, Drink & Tobacco. Source: wikimedia.org.
- Koch Industries. Revenue: $110 billion. Number of Employees: 120,000. Headquarters Location: Kansas, USA. Main Industry: Resources and Commodities. Source: wikimedia.org.
- Albertsons. Revenue: $59.9 billion. Number of Employees: 275,000. Headquarters Location: Idaho, USA. Main Industry: Food Markets. Source: wikimedia.org. Albertsons has done its best to stand out from its competition since its beginnings in 1939 when it provided customers with an unusually large shopping space and filled its stores with lots of employees and a wide variety of goods.
- Deloitte. Revenue: $43.2 billion. Number of Employees: 263,900. Headquarters Location: London, United Kingdom. Main Industry: Business Services & Supplies. Source: wikimedia.org.
- Cargill, Inc. Cargill is the largest private company in the United States with $114.7 billion revenue and 155,000 employees, according to Forbes. The agribusiness juggernaut has topped Forbes’ annual list of America’s largest private companies for 28 of the last 30 years.
- Koch Industries. Owned and operated by Koch Brothers, Koch Industries generated $110 billion in revenue in the latest fiscal year. The Wichita, Kansas-based company was founded in 1940 by Fred Koch.
- Albertsons. Founded in 1939 by Joe Albertson in Boise, Idaho, Albertsons has grown into one of the largest grocery chains in the country. It posted $59.9 billion revenue in the latest fiscal year and has more than 275,000 employees.
- Deloitte. Deloitte is the world’s largest professional services firm with $43.2 billion revenue and more than 263,000 employees. It provides financial advisory, tax consulting, risk management, and auditing services to clients.
May 03, 2019 · St. Louis' largest privately held companies Ranked by Companywide Revenue Volume 2018 Locally Researched by: Lea Konczal, St. Louis Business Journal May 06, 2019, 4:28pm CDT Revised: Jan 03, 2020 ...
Apr 24, 2015 · The 20 Largest Privately Held Companies in America. Thomas C. Frohlich, Bill Friedricks. ... Cargill, the largest private company, is also one of the nation’s oldest, founded in 1865 at the end ...
- Yahoo Finance· 4 days ago
Goya, privately-held and based in Jersey City, N.J., was founded in 1936 by Prudencio ...’s...
- Reuters via Yahoo Finance· 13 hours ago
The world's biggest telecoms equipment vendor and No.2 smartphone maker said revenue rose a...
- GlobeNewswire via Yahoo Finance· 9 hours ago
Merritt Properties announced today that it has started construction on the first of four flex/light...
- Yahoo Finance· 4 days ago
The Excel version includes company contacts, plus data from additional companies who were just shy of making our print edition. Chicago's Largest Privately Held Companies (2020) | Crain's Chicago ...
Florida Trend's exclusive rankings of the 225 largest privately held and 125 top publicly traded companies, ranked by revenue, are available for purchase. Lists include hundreds of additional ...
Mar 31, 2017 · The largest publicly-held U.S. companies in the country dwarf the largest private companies. Of the largest 25 companies nationwide, including both private and public companies, only two are ...