- Cargill. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. If it were a public company, it would rank, as of 2015, number 15 on the Fortune 500, behind McKesson and ahead of AT&T.
People also ask
What are the biggest private companies in the world?
What is the largest private corporation in the US?
What is Fortune 500 rank?
What companies are privately owned?
Forbes ranks the largest private companies. These unicorns are forever changing the way we interact with money.
This is a list of the world's largest non-governmental privately-held companies by revenue.This list does not include state-owned enterprises like Sinopec, State Grid, China National Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Pemex, PDVSA and others.
- Aggregate demand, Balance of payments, Business cycle, Capacity utilization, Capital flight, Central bank, Consumer confidence, Currency, Deflation, Demand shock, Depression, Great, Disinflation, DSGE, Effective demand, Expectations, Adaptive, Rational, Fiscal policy, General Theory of Keynes, Growth, Indicators, Inflation, Hyperinflation, Interest rate, Investment, IS–LM model, Measures of national income and output, Models, Money, Creation, Demand, Supply, Monetary policy, NAIRU, National accounts, Price level, PPP, Recession, Saving, Shrinkflation, Stagflation, Supply shock, Unemployment, Publications
- Economic model, Economic systems, Microfoundations, Mathematical economics, Econometrics, Computational economics, Experimental economics, Publications
- Contract theory, Decision theory, Econometrics, Game theory, Input–output model, Mathematical finance, Mechanism design, Operations research
- Aggregation problem, Budget set, Consumer choice, Convexity, Cost, Average, Marginal, Opportunity, Social, Sunk, Transaction, Cost–benefit analysis, Deadweight loss, Distribution, Economies of scale, Economies of scope, Elasticity, Equilibrium, General, Externality, Firm, Goods and services, Goods, Service, Indifference curve, Interest, Intertemporal choice, Market, Market failure, Market structure, Competition, Monopolistic, Perfect, Monopoly, Bilateral, Monopsony, Oligopoly, Oligopsony, Non-convexity, Pareto efficiency, Preference, Price, Production set, Profit, Public good, Rate of profit, Rationing, Rent, Returns to scale, Risk aversion, Scarcity, Shortage, Surplus, Social choice, Supply and demand, Trade, Uncertainty, Utility, Expected, Marginal, Value, Wage, Publications
see photos. Cargill takes the top spot in Forbes' list of America's Largest Private Companies, the same as it has for 8 of the past 10 years.
May 24, 2019 · Most companies in this list have no plans to go public in the near future. These are the largest privately-held businesses in America. 10- C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. With $27 billion in revenue and 16,200 employees, C&S Wholesale Grocers is the largest wholesale grocery distributor in the United States.
Oct 04, 2019 · Cargill is the largest privately owned company in the world by revenue. This company primarily focuses on distributing and trading grain, palm oil, and other agricultural commodities throughout 70 different countries. It also deals in food products, livestock feed, and industrial resources such as steel.
Mar 31, 2017 · America's 25 Largest Private Companies. ... Incorporated is the largest private company in the country with annual revenue exceeding $120 billion. ... The largest publicly-held U.S. companies in ...
A privately held company, private company, or close corporation is a business company owned either by non-governmental organizations or by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered ...
Apr 24, 2015 · The 20 Largest Privately Held Companies in America. ... These companies do not have much in common beyond being privately held and often also being quite old. Several of the companies were founded ...
Crain's exclusive ranking of the largest privately held companies in the Chicago area, based on revenue. The Excel version contains 40 extra companies, hundreds more contacts and full addresses of ...
Founded in 1818, the Boston institution is the largest mutually owned bank in the nation, with $8.2 billion of assets and more than 90 branches in Massachusetts. Eastern is an active acquirer, buying three mutual thrifts since 2005, including Community Bank in Brockton, Mass.