Lauren Hashian, Self: R U the Girl?. Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984 in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA. She has been married to Dwayne Johnson since August 18, 2019. They have two children.
- Lauren Hashian
- Hollywood Life· 2 weeks ago
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson wished his wife, Lauren Hashian, a happy 36th birthday, calling the love...
- American Songwriter· 1 week ago
Lauren Hashian had just a few weeks to plan her wedding in on Aug. 18, 2019. She still needed a...
- International Business Times· 2 weeks ago
Dwayne Johnson celebrated his wife Lauren Hashian's birthday with a sweet Instagram post on...
- Hollywood Life· 2 weeks ago
- Go Hard (Official Music Video) Walter French | Lauren Hashianvimeo.com
- Dwayne Johnson is 'Practicing Making Babies' With Wife Lauren Hashian While in Quarantineetonline.com
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's 12-Year Love Story With New Wife Lauren Hashianyoutube.com
- 'The Rock' marries longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian in Hawaiiusatoday.com
Aug 17, 2020 · Lauren Hashian – Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Ethnicity, Nationality, and Education Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984, in Lynwood, Massachusetts, United States of America. She is the daughter of Sib Hashian and Suzanne Hashian.
- 1.73 Meter
- September 8, 1984
- Suzanne Hashian
1.3m Followers, 370 Following, 193 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lauren Hashian (@laurenhashianofficial)
People also ask
What does Lauren Hashian do for a living?
Who is Dwayne Johnson's daughter?
Who is Dwayne Johnson married too?
Who is Dwayne Johnson's current wife?
Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984 in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA. She has been married to Dwayne Johnson since August 18, 2019. They have two children.
Aug 19, 2019 · Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's new movie "Hobbs & Shaw" is in theaters now, but it's another partnership that he's most excited about.
Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984, in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, US, to John Thomas "Sib" and Suzanne Hashian. While her father was a drummer, her mother was a Dallas Playboy Club Bunny. She has one brother Adam and one sister Aja.
Aug 19, 2019 · Lauren Hashian, 34, is a singer, songwriter, music producer, and oh—Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson's wife/ Hashian is from a musical family and started her career in her dorm room at Emerson College.
- Early Life
- Personal Life
- Net Worth
Lauren Hashianis singer-songwriter and now is also known as the girlfriend of Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson. She was born on September 8, 1984, in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA, to father John ‘Sib’ Hashian, a former drummer of classic rock band “Boston,” and mother, Suzanne Hashian. She is an American by nationality and holds white ethnicity. Lauren loved music, since her early age. Her father passed away at the age of 67 while performing on a cruise ship, suffering from heart attack.
Following her father's passion, she started a career in music. Lauren appeared as one of the finalists in R U That Girl in the 2005 competition on TLC, hosted by Chill and T-Boz. She co-wrote and sang on the track for Yaboi Shad. In 2005, she joined her father on stage, when he organized a special concert with Boston guitarist Barry Goudreau. Later, she sang with her dad’s band, Ernie, and Automatics.
Lauren Hashian is not married yet. However, she is in a relationship with Dwayne Johnson, the famous actor and professional wrestler of WWE, since March 2007. They have a daughter together born on 2016 named Jasmin. Lauren and Dwayne first met in 2006, when Dwayne was in Boston to film “The Game Plan.” At the time, Dwayne was married to his first wife,Danny Garcia. Dwayne has a 14 years old daughter from his first marriage with Danny Garcia. Lauren was on highlights in media, for her relationship with Dwayne. She was also blamed for the divorce of Dwayne and his former wife, Danny. However, Hashian is in good terms with Danny and very often seen together accompanying The Rock to his movie premieres and award show.
As of 2017, Lauren Hashian’s net worth his under review. She is not so famous celebrity like her longtime boyfriend Johnson. However, Dwayne has an estimated net worth of around $190 million.
- Effie Orfanides
- She Wore a Gorgeous Fitted White Gown on Her Wedding Day. In the wedding photos shared by The Rock, Hashian’s wedding dress is on full display. She chose a gorgeous white, floral, lace dress with a low-cut neckline.
- Hashian Met Johnson in 2006 & Has 2 Daughters With Him. Hashian met Johnson back in 2006 while he was filming The Game Plan. At the time, Johnson was married to his first wife, film producer Dany Garcia.
- She Grew up in Massachusetts & Graduated From Emerson College. Hashian was born on September 8, 1984, in Massachusetts. Her parents, Sib and Suzanne Hashian raised her along with her sister, Aja, and her brother, Adam, in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, a town located north of the city of Boston.
- She’s a Singer/Songwriter. In 2011, Lauren broke into the music world, becoming a singer/songwriter. It wasn’t until recently, however, that she released her very first music video.
Hashian was of Armenian and Italian ancestry and lived in Lynnfield, Massachusetts with his wife, Suzanne (née Jipp). They had one son, Adam, and two daughters, songwriter Aja Hashian and singer-songwriter Lauren Hashian, who appeared as a contestant on the reality series R U the Girl in 2005 and has been in a relationship with Dwayne Johnson ...