- related to: leadbetter beach
airbnb.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
People also ask
Where is Leadbetter Beach in Santa Barbara CA?
Is the beach at Leadbetter good for surfing?
Which is better Leadbetter Beach or the pit?
When is the best time to go to Leadbetter Beach?
Aug 22, 2018 · Leadbetter Beach is a City beach and park between the Santa Barbara Harbor and Shoreline Park and across from Santa Barbara City College. Reservable picnic and barbecue sites, outdoor showers, restrooms, and a grassy lawn are amentities in addition to the beach sand. This is a popular beach for beginning surfers, windsurfers, and sailboats.
Leadbetter is a popular surfing and BBQ beach. The point makes for good waves, and there are lots of picnic tables and BBQ pits on the lawn area between the parking lot and the sand. People go swimming here, and it's a nice place for walking, though kelp does wash up on the sand.
- 402 E Ortega St, Santa Barbara, 93101-1635, California
Leadbetter Beach is a locals beach located just west of the harbor in Santa Barbara. It’s right across the street from Santa Barbara City College so expect to see students here on sunny days. It’s an excellent wide sandy beach that is perfect for sunbathing. With the right conditions, it gets breezy so windsurfing, kiteboarding, kite flying ...
- 801 Shoreline Dr Santa Barbara, CA 93109
43 reviews of Leadbetter Beach "Leadbetter Beach is one of the more crowded beaches in Santa Barbara. It is located right near the harbor and is usually packed with lots of tourists and families. There is plenty of parking in the lot nearby. The free lot allows up to 90 minutes, or you can choose to pay for parking and stay as long as you want.
- Shoreline Drive & Loma Alta Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- (805) 564-5418
Leadbetter Beach (also Ledbetter Beach) is a popular beach in Santa Barbara, California, situated below Leadbetter Hill. It is easily accessible from the Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) and the marina, and has light surf which is acceptable for learners. Because of the small surf and consistent winds, it is also a popular location for ...
Jul 27, 2021 · Get today's most accurate Leadbetter Beach surf report. With proprietary LOLA report on swell, wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, so you can know before you go.
- Alameda Park. Location 1400 Santa Barbara Street (map) Area Gazebo. Capacity Used for very small, intimate weddings and celebrations; please call for details.
- Alice Keck Park Memorial Garden. Location Santa Barbara Street between Micheltorena and Arrellaga Streets (map) Area Arbor Area. Capacity 150. Area Grass Area.
- Chase Palm Park. Location Mountain side of Cabrillo Boulevard between Garden Street and Calle Cesar Chavez (map) Area Floral Gateway (pictured) Capacity 200.
- La Mesa Park. Location 295 Meigs Road (map) Capacity 125. This tucked-away neighborhood park with an ocean view is a popular site for all kinds of celebrations.
Leadbetter Point Surf Guide. One of the more dependable waves situated in Santa Barbara proper, what Leadbetter Beach lacks in power if makes up for in playfulness. Featuring long, gentle rights ...