Jul 24, 2020 · Names like Javion and Taliyah tend to have a cultural ring to them and therefore they become undesirable because of their uniqueness. But even the least popular names of Maliah and Markus had over 200 babies named after them. Maliah had 259 and Markus had 206.
Sep 14, 2020 · Uncommon Girl Names Addilyn Addilyn means “noble, nobility”. Addilyn is a variation of Adeline. Adira Adira means “strong”. Adley Adley means “heather field”. Adley is a variation of Hadley. Aileen Aileen means “bright, shining light” and pronounced as eye-LEEN. Ainsley Ainsley means “one’s own meadow”. Amara Amara means “grace”. Ambria
Apr 02, 2021 · For girls, here are the top 20 names: Olivia Emma Ava Sophia Isabella Charlotte Amelia Mia Harper Evelyn Abigail Emily Ella Elizabeth Camila Luna Sofia Avery Mila Aria Olivia bumped off Emma, which was number one in 2018. Both Emma and Olivia have been the top two names since 2014. Many of the other names in the top 10 remained the same as well.
People also ask
What is the least used name for girls?
What are the best names for girls?
What is the least popular name for a girl?
What are some good names for "Mean" Girls?
- Greta Heggeness
- Jago. For a boy. It clocks in at #1 on the most uncommon names for boys, according to Bounty.
- Khaleesi. For a girl. Mother of dragons. Duh.
- Massimo. For a boy. The Italian version of Max.
- Darius. For a boy. The moniker means “to possess good.”
- Rachel Bowie
- Ada. It means “nobility.” It’s also a popular alternative to Ava.
- Ava. This name means “life.” It’s also a celebrity favorite (think: Ava Phillipe), which helped with its subsequent popularity boost; It’s currently #3 on the charts.
- Amelia. This name—which means “work”—clocks in at #8 on the most popular names for girls. It’s also been in the top 10 names for girls in the U.K. since 2011.
- Adalee. This combo name (Ada + Lee) means “God is my shelter.”