Nov 27, 2014 · Storyline Edit Success in nature is measured in procreation, to sustain the species' population (s), hence parenthood is the key goal in life. Often social life, like a herd, helps protecting the vulnerable young, yet its own parents (mainly mothers) go the extra mile, like shielding a buffalo calf from a pack of wolves.
- Parents Editors
- 57 sec
- Teaching the Most Important Lessons. "While consoling his little brother over a ripped batman costume, I overheard my son say, 'Don't worry, just take it to mom, she can fix anything.'
- Bonding Over the Little Things. "It's easy to think of diaper changing as a chore, but I like to give it a positive spin and think of it as a chance to bond with your little one.
- Experiencing Every Emotion. "Nothing else can produce the joy or broken heart that motherhood allows. I couldn't imagine going through life without feeling that spectrum of emotion.
- Having Fun Together. "My kids are spread apart in age so we always have a little bit of everything going on! When they were little I struggled to find things that I could do a bazillion times without getting bored.
Life Story is a British natural-history television series with Mike Gunton, Rupert Barrington and Tom Hugh-Jones from the BBC Natural History Unit on the production team.  The six-part series reveals the challenges faced by individual animals at different stages of their lives and was first broadcast on BBC One in 2014.
- 23 October –, 27 November 2014
- BBC One, BBC One HD
People also ask
Is Parenthood a good show?
What is the importance of parenthood?
What are the joys of parenthood?
What does motherhood mean to you?
Nov 27, 2014 · Parenthood Series 1 Episode 6 of 6 Nature documentary with David Attenborough. Animals attempt to rear their offspring. A mother zebra must decide where to lead her young foal across the river....
- David Attenborough
- Rupert Barrington
- Miles Barton
Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable FaceTime with Baby Daughter Esti, 8 Weeks: 'I Miss You So Much'
The model shared an earlier Story that shower her walking the streets of New York City with her husband, with the two of them remarking, "Wow...she's doing great with it," ...
People via Yahoo
7 days ago
Parents take great risks to raise them. Success in nature is measured in procreation, to sustain the species' population (s), hence parenthood is the key goal in life. Often social life, like a herd, helps protecting the vulnerable young, yet its own parents (mainly mothers) go the extra mile, like shielding a buffalo calf from a pack of wolves.
Parenthood Theme Analysis. Parenthood. LitCharts assigns a color and icon to each theme in Story of Your Life, which you can use to track the themes throughout the work. “Story of Your Life” depicts parenthood as an overwhelming instinct, something humans feel drawn to do despite knowing that it may turn out badly in various ways.