- Recommended Hotels
Top Rated Hotels Picked For You.
Choose Ideal Hotel For Your Stay.
- Luxury Hotels
Top Luxury Hotel Deals.
Way Less Than Luxe Prices!
- Recommended Hotels
agoda.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
List of 6 Star Hotels
- Burj al Arab. The sail-shaped Baruj al Arab hotel, located in Dubai, is one of the best-known six-star hotels. ...
- Amansura. Cambodia’s Amansura resort is located near the country’s famous Angkor temples. ...
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso. ...
- Amangani. ...
People also ask
What are the names of the 5 star hotels?
What is the Coolest Hotel in the world?
What is the most luxury hotel in the world?
What are the best resorts in the world?
The sail-shaped Baruj al Arab hotel, located in Dubai, is one of the best-known six-star hotels. Situated on a private island on Jumeriah Beach, the hotel has 202 suites and offers services including in-suite check-in and check-out, anytime butler service and hot tubs in all rooms.
Oct 03, 2018 · Fifty-eight hotels in 17 countries earned the coveted designation, representing the top 6 percent of 1,017 Star Rated hotels in luxury-related standards. The honorees include 52 Forbes Travel ...
- Jennifer Kester
Mar 15, 2021 · 17 Best 7 Star Hotels In The World. Despite how costly these hotels may be, the experience they offer is undoubtedly one-of-its-kind. A stay here would be perfect to make yourself feel like a billionaire and get pampered to the core. Here is a list of 7 star hotels in world. Check it out!
Oct 06, 2020 · The following list ranks the 50 best hotels in the world according to Traveler readers in this year's survey. The impressive number of 2020 results were especially exciting for us: we’re ever ...
- Telegraph Travel
- Cotton House Hotel. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. 8 Telegraph expert rating. Renowned designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán has worked his theatrical, baroque magic on this neoclassical, 19th-century building, once home to the cotton-makers’ guild.
- Lime Wood. New Forest, Hampshire, England. 9 Telegraph expert rating. It’s all about attention to detail at this ravishing, deeply luxurious New Forest lair.
- Ett Hem. Stockholm, Sweden. 9 Telegraph expert rating. It’s not easy to offer immaculate service and be disarmingly down to earth at the same time, but staff at the 12 -room Ett Hem in Stockholm’s leafy embassy district manage the trick with aplomb.
- Les Fermes de Marie. Megève, Rhône-Alpes, France. 8 Telegraph expert rating. As Jean-Louis and Jocelyne Sibuet strolled in the mountains above stylish Megève, they were captivated by the rustic charm of the ancient timber chalets peppering the Alpine pastures.
- Hotel Burj Al Arab, Dubai. Hotel Burj Al Arab is where the idea of a seven-star hotel came to life. It’s hard to say what it was about the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab that inspired the phrase but the all-suite property’s fleet of Rolls-Royce Phantoms (available to pick you up after your flight to Dubai lands) and 24-hour butler service might have had something to do with it.
- Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad. Labelled as the only 7-star hotel in India, the Taj Falaknuma Palace was built in 1884 and was once owned by the Nizam (ruler) of Hyderabad, who was the world’s richest man at the time.
- Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi. Anyhing Dubai does, Abu Dhabi has to go one better. The Emirates Palace Hotel wins the award for being one of the world’s most expensive hotels.
- Signiel, Seoul. Signiel Seoul, in Lotte World Tower, has quickly established itself as the most luxurious (and one of the most expensive) hotel in South Korea.