People also ask
How many counties are in Kenya?
What is the largest county in Kenya?
What is the smallest county in Kenya?
What are the bordering countries of Kenya?
List of counties [ edit] Under the new constitution, Kenya is now divided into 47 counties for administrative purposes. They are grouped below according to the former province of which they were part, with their areas and populations as of the 2009  and the 2019 census:  County governments [ edit]
Feb 20, 2018 · Kenya has 47 Counties distributed in the former eight provinces. Below is a list of the 47 Counties and their former provinces. Full list of Counties and former Provinces in Kenya Coast Province Mombasa County Kwale County Kilifi County Tana River County Lamu County Taita-Taveta County North Eastern Province Garissa County Wajir County
May 5, 2022 · The following are the 47 counties in Kenya and their headquarters: Read also Top 10 most modern cities in Africa in 2020 001: Mombasa – Mombasa 002: Kwale – Kwale 003: Kilifi – Kilifi 004: Tana River – Hola 005: Lamu - Lamu 006: Taita Taveta – Mwatate 007: Garissa – Garissa 008: Wajir - Wajir 009: Mandera – Mandera 010: Marsabit – Marsabit
- Baringo County. Baringo County, nicknamed “County Number 1” is truly the land of a thousand views located in the ululating hills of the expanded Rift Valley with vast terrains of valleys and escarpments.
- Bomet County. Bomet County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya. Its capital and largest town is Bomet. Bomet County is a multiracial, multi-ethnic nation with citizens of diverse socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds co-existing with the collective will of making things better for future generations.
- Bungoma County. Bungoma County is located in Western Kenya and runs along the Kenya-Uganda border. It borders Busia County, Kakamega County and Trans-Nzoia County.
- Busia County. Busia County is located in western Kenya, it borders Lake Victoria to the South West, the Republic of Uganda to the West, North and North East, and the following Counties; Bungoma and Kakamega to the East, and Siaya to the South East and South.
- County Name: Nairobi. County Headquarters: Nairobi City.
- County Name: Mombasa. County Headquarters: Mombasa. City.
- County Name: Kisumu. County Headquarters: Kisumu City.
- County Name: Nakuru. County Headquarters: Nakuru.