The Black Billionaires 2019
- Aliko Dangote. The Cement and commodities tycoon retains his title as the world’s richest black man this year. ...
- Mike Adenuga. Nigerian-born Mike Adenuga, the world’s second richest black person, built his fortune in oil and mobile telecoms.
- Robert F. Smith. ...
- Oprah Winfrey. ...
People also ask
Who is the richest black person in the world?
Who was the first black billionaire according to Forbes?
Who are the richest people in the world?
How are the richest Americans ranked by net worth?
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion. Age: 66. Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA. Alternative Name: Oprah Winfrey. More Oprah Winfrey.
- Robert F. Smith. $2.5 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $650 million. Age: 57. Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America. More Michael Jordan. #615 of 904 #295 of 344.
- Sean Combs. $620 million. Age: 50. Birthplace: Harlem, New York, USA. Alternative Name: Sean "P. Diddy" Combs^! P. Diddy^! Sean "Diddy" Combs^!
According to the 2019 Forbes ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $12.5 billion and was the world's richest black man. Other black billionaires on the 2020 Forbes list included Nigerian businessman Mike Adenuga with $9.1 billion, American investor Robert Smith with $6 billion, American ...YearBlack billionairesBi/Multiracial billionaires with Black ...All billionaires202112: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion202013: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion201911: Aliko Dangote, $10.6 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,153, Richest: Jeff Bezos $110 billion201611: Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion Mike ...2: Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...1,810, Richest: Bill Gates $75 billion
Jun 06, 2020 · Africa Facts Zone has released an exclusive list of the top 15 richest black people in the world as far as their net worth and the year under review are concerned. Aliko Dangote, who is Africa’s richest man is also on the list of Forbes richest men in the world…
Mar 02, 2015 · Forbes has published its 29th annual Billionaire Rich List and of a record 1,826 billionaires only 11 are black. Nine of the world’s richest black people on the planet are from Africa [Nigeria has five in the exclusive billionaires club] and only 2 are black Americans. Oprah Winfrey ranks in at number 603. The self-made media mogul has ...
- Harriet Tubman. Born as a slave in Dorchester County, Maryland , Harriet Tubman’s childhood were filled with misery and torture. She was beaten and forced to work by her masters.
- Rosa Parks. Known as the “Mother of Freedom Movement”, Rosa Parks is a civil rights activist who strongly fights for the rights of the Blacks. She once rode in a bus and she was asked to vacate her seat to give way to a White.
- Martin Luther King Jr. is an American clergyman who is well known for his active participation in the Civil Rights Movement. Apart from being a great humanitarian, he was recognized as an excellent orator who played a vital role in establishing the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Guion Bluford. Guion Bluford is an MS and PhD aerospace engineering graduate who joined the Air Force. He has been a part of the four flights of space shuttles launched from 1983-1992.
Nov 16, 2018 · There are some seriously rich people in the Black Country - particularly if you count foreign investors in our companies. So Black Country Live have put together a list telling you who they are ...
Sep 13, 2011 · Richest Black People in South Africa – List of Billionaires and Millionaires in South Africa, South Africa Rich List September 13, 2011 Uncategorized The value of these top dogs is based on the value of JSE-listed company shareholdings of listed directors based on the March 31 2011 share price, writes Mpho Sibanyoni.
- Top 25 Richest Americans
- Other Wealthy Americans
- See Also
- External Links
According to Forbes, as of November 2020, the 25 wealthiest people in the United States are as follows:
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, each of the following Americans had a net worth of more than $10 billion and less than $40 billion as of March 2018: According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, each of the following Americans had a net worth of more than $4 billion and less than $10 billion as of March 2018: