- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion. Age: 67. Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States of America. Alternative Name: Oprah.
- Robert F. Smith. $2.5 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $650 million. Age: 58. Birthplace: New York City, New York. More Michael Jordan. #593 of 904 #116 of 213.
- Sean Combs. $620 million. Age: 51. Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York, Harlem. Alternative Name: Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, P. Diddy, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Diddy, Sean "Puffy" Combs.
Mar 14, 2019 · Out of the 607 Americans featured on the Forbes World's Billionaires list, just four are black. Here's a list of the richest black billionaires in the country.
Black billionaires are individuals who have brown to dark brown skin with a net worth of at least US$1 billion. According to the 2021 Forbes ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $11.5 billion and was the world's richest black man. Other black billionaires on the 2021 Forbes list ...YearBlack BillionairesBi/multiracial Billionaires With Black ...All Billionaires202112: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...5: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,755, Richest: Bernard Arnault $201 ...202013: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $113 billion201911: Aliko Dangote, $10.6 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,153, Richest: Jeff Bezos $110 billion201611: Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion Mike ...2: Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...1,810, Richest: Bill Gates $75 billion
Feb 17, 2021 · According to Forbes, Smith has a net worth of more than $5 billion and is the richest Black person in America. Daymond John He was born in New York City in 1969 into very modest circumstances and ...
America's Black Billionaires: The Richest African Americans in 2019 David Steward.With a net worth of $3 billion, David Steward ranks as no. ... Oprah Winfrey. The "Queen of All Media" has accumulated a massive net worth of $2.5 billion, according to Forbes, thanks in large part to her partnership with Weight Watchers.
- Dr. Ben Carson — The famed, retired neurosurgeon and accomplished author gained a political following after his public criticism of former President Barack Obama’s healthcare plan, which carried him into the into the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Clarence Thomas — He is currently the second-longest serving Supreme Court justice since he was appointed in 1991. In addition to merely interpreting the Constitution as it dictates the law of the land, he has also advised President Donald Trump on selecting constitutional originalists as Supreme Court nominees.
- Alveda King — A niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., King is a former representative of the 28th District in the Georgia House, but she is also a bestselling author, a minister, and frequent Fox News Channel contributor.
- Katrina Pierson — Capitalizing on her experience as a Tea Party spokeswoman and former Texas congressional candidate, Pierson became the national spokeswoman for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.