Lita returned to WWE television in March 2005, mentoring Christy Hemme, who was in the midst of a storyline with Stratus that featured a title match between them at WrestleMania 21. Despite Lita's coaching, Hemme was defeated by Stratus.
- 5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
- January 9, 1999
- 135 lb (61 kg)
- San Francisco, California, U.S.
Lita: Bio. Exhilarating one moment, sinister the next, Lita was a Diva who always kept the WWE Universe on their toes. Whether she was flying high with The Hardy Boyz or shocking censors alongside Edge, the four-time Women's Champion knew how to elicit a reaction around the world. Lita made her WWE debut in 2000 alongside Essa Rios and quickly ...
Relive some of the most memorable moments of Lita’s WWE Hall of Fame career including winning multiple Women’s Championships, classic battles and more.GET YO...
- 10 min
Lita began hosting a radio show called Amy's Discordia in 2013. On October 7, it was announced that Lita will be a playable character of the WWE 2K16 Legends Pack DLC. Lita was interviewed and profiled for the 2016 Nine Legends movie. Personal life. Dumas is a known animal lover.
WWE Elite Figure, Lita. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 632. Ages: 8 - 12 years. WWE Lita vs Trish Stratus Battle Pack Series #64 with Two 6-inch Articulated Action Figures & Ring Gear. 4.8 out of 5 stars. 66. $46.98. $46.
Jul 21, 2020 · Lita’s real name is Amy Christine Dumas. She was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but attended high school in Atlanta. In 1993, she dropped out of college at Georgia State University, a move that would ultimately pay off for the future WWE superstar.
- Anthony Filangeri
- A Return Match. Years after retiring from World Wrestling Entertainment, Lita would return for one more match (hopefully not her last) in 2012, competing in an Intergender Match, no less!
- Scantily Clad Bride. Although this happened before the Edge, Matt Hardy, and Lita saga would unfold, we're placing this towards the end of the list because we like to save the best for last, or in this case, second to last.
- Like WE Said, ALWAYS With the Low-Cut. See. What did I tell you? More often than not, low-cut tops were Lita's thing throughout the end of her heel run.
- Always With the Low-Cut. During the Attitude Era, Lita was never too concerned about showing off that heaping cleavage of hers, though she never took it too far, as she was focused on being a good role model for her fans.