Find Little Italy restaurants in the Manhattan area and other . Make restaurant reservations and read reviews.
Aug 24, 2017 · Manhattan’s Little Italy is home to overpriced, wildly mediocre restaurants packed with nostalgic tourists twirling bites from heaping plates of spaghetti. Let’s face it: New Yorkers don’t ...
Little Italy Restaurants - New York City, NY: See 22,286 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 22,286 restaurants in New York City Little Italy and search by cuisine, price, and more.
- Paesano of Mulberry Street. 989. $$Italian, Salad, Seafood. (212) 965-1188. 136 Mulberry St. Little Italy. Delivery. Takeout. Dine-in. “I've always avoided the touristy Mulberry Street restaurants, but these are not normal times.
- Amici Ristorante 29 $$Italian. (347) 363-5403. 165 Mulberry St. Little Italy. Delivery. Outdoor seating. Dine-in. “The food here is amazing, I'm so pleased with this Italian restaurant on my first NYC trip.”
- Rubirosa. 2349. $$Italian, Pizza. (212) 965-0500. 235 Mulberry St. Nolita. Delivery. Takeout. Dine-in. “Great Italian restaurant located in the charming Nolita neighborhood.
- Benito One. 727. $$Italian. (212) 226-9171. 174 Mulberry St. Little Italy. Delivery. Takeout. Outdoor seating. “ is becoming rare among the classic Italian restaurants.
Restaurants in Little Italy; Little Italy, Manhattan, New York City Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Little Italy, Manhattan, New York City Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city.
Jan 04, 2020 · Puglia Restaurant, New York City: See 478 unbiased reviews of Puglia Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #988 of 13,090 restaurants in New York City.
- 189 Hester St, New York City, 10013-4776
- +1 212-966-6006
That heritage remains evident today—Little Italy’s streets are lined with restaurants serving Italian staples on red-and-white checkered tablecloths. Di Palo’s cheese shop and Ferrara Bakery & Café—known for its cannoli and espresso—are among the long-tenured businesses still operating today.
Dec 16, 2018 · The party finished and Gallo, his bodyguard, and four women went to Little Italy in downtown Manhattan, looking for a place to eat. The only restaurant open was Umberto’s Clam House on Mulberry Street, owned by the mobbed up Matthew ‘Matty the Horse’ Ianniello.
Little Italy (Italian: Piccola Italia) is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan in New York City, once known for its large Italian population. It is bounded on the west by Tribeca and Soho, on the south by Chinatown, on the east by the Bowery and Lower East Side, and on the north by Nolita