- Liveright Publishing Submissions In comic books, a variant cover (sometimes variant edition) refers to an issue of a comic book printed with multiple covers, each with unique cover art. To submit material for consideration, please send the material to. Martin’s Press. Liveright Publishing Co [640 - 658] 5th Ave New York NY 10103.
People also ask
Does city Lights Books accept manuscripts?
What kind of books does Miami University Press publish?
Who is black & white publishing?
When can I submit a manuscript for 2022?
Jan 23, 2023 · Write For BearManor Media. If you're a writer with a manuscript, or are working on something in the radio, old movie, or television genre, please get in touch if you're seeking a publisher. BearManor Media produces quality books, reasonably priced, that will never go out of print. Feel free to get in touch with us to chat about particulars.
Jan 25, 2023 · 1964: Eyes of the Storm, available June 13th via Liveright, presents 275 of McCartney’s photographs from the six cities of these intense, legendary months – Liverpool, London, Paris, New York, Washington, DC and Miami – and many never-before-seen portraits of John, George and Ringo.
Jan 27, 2023 · Median time from submission to acceptance: 55 days; 52 days from acceptance to publication; Expedited peer review and publication for select clinical trials, other major studies, or reports with urgent public health importance; Coordination with meeting presentation: Opportunity to publish new research simultaneously with your presentation ...
- Alaska Quarterly Review. Founded in 1980, The Alaska Quarterly Review is one of America’s premier literary magazines. The publication is devoted to contemporary literary art and publishing fiction, short plays, poetry, and literary non-fiction in both print and digital formats.
- The Georgia Review. The Georgia Review is an award-winning literary journal specializing in publishing poetry, fiction, essays, art, and reviews. Publishing at the University of Georgia since 1947, The Georgia Review is one of America’s most recognized journals of arts and letters.
- The Massachusetts Review. The Massachusetts Review is a quarterly literary magazine that aims to promote social justice and equality through literature and art.
- New England Review. New England Review is an American literary journal published by Middlebury College. NER is a non-profit organization that publishes poetry and fiction in a variety of shapes and styles, alongside a range of fiction and non-fiction works.
Jan 24, 2023 · An online and print magazine for “open-minded millennials”, publishing fiction and poetry anthologies. 5. Asimov’s Science Fiction. All too often, sci-fi is pushed out of bounds of literary consideration – well, to hell with that. Asimov’s is one of the oldest and best, publishing a wealth of quality submissions. 6.