A re-edited version of Night of the Living Dead (1968) by a few members of its creative team, excluding director George Romero. It cuts 15 minutes from the original and replaces it with 15 minutes of newly-shot footage. Director: John A. Russo | Stars: Duane Jones, Judith O'Dea, Karl Hardman, Marilyn Eastman Votes: 169
Living Dead is a blanket term for the loosely connected horror franchise that originated from the 1968 film Night of the Living Dead.The film, written by George A. Romero and John A. Russo, primarily focuses on a group of people gathering at a farmhouse to survive from an onslaught of zombies in rural Pennsylvania.
“The Living Dead” is a 2019 Chinese fantasy movie directed by Qiu Zhong Wei.
Night of the Living Dead: REANIMATED features the work of various artists, animators, and filmmakers from around the globe. The mixed media featured include puppetry, CGI, hand-drawn... See full summary » Director: Mike Schneider | Stars: William Burchinal, Bill Cardille, Marilyn Eastman, Karl Hardman
Located near Qishan, Fufeng Town had been known as “Small-sized Nevernight”. Long time ago, the town had been brilliantly illuminated and bustling at night because of festival lanterns. But currently, it was enveloped in the dark and the legend went that someone would be killed once lanterns were lit up. The protagonist Wen Ning noticed many anomalies as soon as he entered the town. Only ...
- 84 min
People also ask
What is the movie Night of the Living Dead?
Is the Living Dead a good movie?
What is the theme of the movie The Living Dead?
Who is the cast of Night of the Living Dead 3D?
Night of the Living Dead is a zombie horror media franchise created by George A. Romero beginning with the 1968 film Night of the Living Dead directed by Romero and co-written with John A. Russo. The franchise predominantly centers on different groups of people attempting to survive during the outbreak and evolution of a zombie apocalypse.
The Living Dead (Chinese Movie); 陈情令之生魂; Chen Qing Ling Zhi Sheng Hun;; Near Qishan Mountain, there is a little town called Fu Feng, which is nicknamed
- Zheng Fan Xing
- The Return of the Living Dead (1985) Arguably the best zombie comedy ever, and one of the first, The Return of the Living Dead just works extremely well.
- Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993) Directed by Brian Yuzna (the Re-Animator franchise), Return of the Living Dead 3 is vastly different than the first two, featuring all new characters, and seemingly no connection to the first film outside of Trioxin creating zombies.
- Return of the Living Dead Part 2 (1988) With the abysmal Necropolis and Rave to the Grave out of the way, we get to the Return of the Living Dead movies that are worth watching.
- Return of the Living Dead 5: Rave to the Grave (2005) Shot on the same sets, using the same cast - even Coyote, who again is terrible and looks ashamed to be there - Rave to the Grave is only better than Necropolis by the slimmest of margins.
Mar 05, 2020 · Audiences weren't ready for Night Of The Living Dead when the indie horror movie hit screens in 1968. Director George A. Romero's stark, documentary-style black and white film established the modern-day zombie genre and featured scenes that are shocking.
- related to: living dead movie
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month