The parents of a Los Angeles second-grader are among severn families suing the state for failing to provide "basic educational equality" via remote learning ...
Patch via Yahoo News
6 hours ago
- Officials face backlash as anger over COVID-19 shutdowns intensifies in some quartersLA Times via Yahoo News7 hours ago
- Faizon Love sues for racial discrimination over ‘Couples Retreat’ posterTheGrio via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Attorney for Astros owner calls Mike Bolsinger's lawsuit 'a publicity stunt'LA Times via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- Actors sue union health plan over loss of insuranceLA Times via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- Rosario Dawson Responds to ‘Mandalorian’ Casting Backlash Over Anti-Trans LawsuitIndiewire via Yahoo News2 days ago
4 hours ago · After this investigation was complete, in 2004, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury in the United States, which was not allowed to hear or consider the NTSB's conclusions about the accident, found that the crash was caused by a defective servo valve in the plane's rudder.
The aircraft operating flight 185 was a Boeing 737-300 with...
Carrying 97 passengers and a crew of seven, the Boeing 737...
- Investigation and final report
The accident was investigated by the Indonesian NTSC, which...
1 day ago · History. On April 1, 1850 the citizens of Los Angeles elected a three-man Court of Sessions as their first governing body. A total of 377 votes were cast in this election. In 1852, the Legislature dissolved the Court of Sessions and created a five-member Board of Supervisors.
- 3 terms (12 years)
- November 6, 2018
- Unicameral board of Los Angeles County
1 day ago · NNPA NEWSWIRE — By Stacy M. Brown, NNPA Newswire Senior National Correspondent / @StacyBrownMedia – Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mark Epstein granted Simmons a motion to dismiss that lawsuit after the anonymous alleged victim failed to respond to a court order regarding the statute of limitations.
Today · DECEMBER 2019 COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES The Chair’s Outgoing Message by Supervisor Janice Hahn, 4th District Happy Holidays! It has been an honor to serve as Chair of the Board of Supervisors this past year during such an exciting, dynamic, and challenging time in LA County history.
- LA County Court System Begins Ramping Up Operations Mondayyoutube.com
- Judge strikes down California teacher tenureyoutube.com
- Judge Denies Motion To Withhold O.J.’S Future Earnings To Pay $70M Wrongful Death Suityoutube.com
- Bell corruption trial: Angela Spaccia guilty on multiple countsyoutube.com
1. Webb says he filed the Los Angeles Superior Court civil lawsuit on Wednesday on behalf of an entertainment executive identified only as Jane Doe. 2. Johnson filed the lawsuit in April on behalf of the reporter, identified only as Jane Doe. 3. Sullivan is publicizing several fundraisers for the woman, known among her supporters as Richmond ...
Today · Changes made to a union health plan will make it harder for hundreds of actors and performers to retain their medical insurance, a new lawsuit alleges. A group of SAG-AFTRA members sued the union’s health plan and its board of trustees for breach of fiduciary duty and other claims, according to the complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday.
People also ask
How many superior courts does Los Angeles County have?
Who is the presiding judge on Los Angeles Super?
What are superior court cases?
What is a Cal court?