With coronavirus cases soaring to dangerous new levels in Los Angeles County, some top officials are facing backlash over their push to slow the surge by ...
LA Times via Yahoo News
7 hours ago
- Lawsuit Accuses California Of Failing Students During PandemicPatch via Yahoo News7 hours ago
- Faizon Love sues for racial discrimination over ‘Couples Retreat’ posterTheGrio via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Attorney for Astros owner calls Mike Bolsinger's lawsuit 'a publicity stunt'LA Times via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- Actors sue union health plan over loss of insuranceLA Times via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- Rosario Dawson Responds to ‘Mandalorian’ Casting Backlash Over Anti-Trans LawsuitIndiewire via Yahoo News2 days ago
Nov 22, 2020 · The Superior Court of California for and in the County of Los Angeles, is the California superior court with jurisdiction over Los Angeles County, which includes the city of Los Angeles. It is the largest single unified trial court in the United States.
Nov 13, 2020 · — Alicia Y. Blanco, 54, of Burbank, who has been a Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner since 2015. She formerly worked as a sole practitioner from 2014 to 2015, a supervising deputy ...
Nov 24, 2020 · Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michelle Williams Court heard Torres’ account of what happened during a court hearing last Thursday, then took the matter under submission before granting the ...
6 days ago · While 213-744-4015 is Los Angeles Superior Court's best toll-free number, there are 6 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Los Angeles Superior Court customers, is by calling their 213-974-9759 phone number for their Customer Service department.
- LA County Court System Begins Ramping Up Operations Mondayyoutube.com
- Judge strikes down California teacher tenureyoutube.com
- Judge Denies Motion To Withhold O.J.’S Future Earnings To Pay $70M Wrongful Death Suityoutube.com
- Bell corruption trial: Angela Spaccia guilty on multiple countsyoutube.com
Nov 14, 2020 · Granting Garza’s request for a quick hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ruth A. Kwan on Friday moved up the original date on of the plaintiff’s motion to compel Garcetti’s deposition ...
Nov 13, 2020 · Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff also set a Jan. 15 date for the contempt hearing, which will deal with whether fines should be levied on the Sun Valley church on Roscoe...
3 days ago · The average superior court judge salary in Los Angeles, California is $116,786 or an equivalent hourly rate of $56. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Los Angeles, California.
Nov 25, 2020 · LA County Coroner's Inquest Into Death Of Andres Guardado Begins TodayThe inquest, the first in Los Angeles County in more than 30 years, will be conducted by retired Court of Appeals Justice ...
2 days ago · Additional details were to be posted on the L.A. County Superior Court website once available, and those with questions were advised to contact the court at 213-972-0970 during the regular business...
Nov 22, 2020 · Los Angeles Municipal Court (1982-1984); Los Angeles Superior Court (1984-1987); United States District Court for the Central District of California (1987- ) California: active: Cynthia Lie: Superior Court of Santa Clara County (2014- ) California: active: Arnold Lim: New York City Family Court (2000- ) New York: active: John S.W. Lim
People also ask
How many superior courts does Los Angeles County have?
Who is the presiding judge on Los Angeles Super?
What are superior court cases?
What is a Cal court?