The L.A. Times is a leading source of breaking news, entertainment, sports, politics, and more for Southern California and the world.
Sports news and scores, covering the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL...
Welcome to the new L.A. Times games section, with a...
Los Angeles County health officials reported 10 new deaths...
- About Us
The Los Angeles Times is the largest metropolitan daily...
Opinion, op-eds, letters to the editor, analysis and policy...
- Entertainment & Arts
The 25th Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Stories &...
Subscribe to the Los Angeles Times for unlimited access to...
Obituaries and death notices in the Los Angeles Times.
Your free daily crossword puzzles from the Los Angeles...
Los Angeles Times - 10/18/2020
No matter who wins Nov. 3, Trumpism will survive. Angry conservative populism works too well, especially in red states, to disappear.
Los Angeles Times
31 minutes ago
- Editorial: The DOJ is taking the gloves off against Big TechLos Angeles Times2 hours ago
- Op-Ed: How COVID-19 caused the U.S. to implement universal healthcareLos Angeles Times1 hour ago
- How Prop. 15 would roll back California’s landmark tax rule and raise billionsLos Angeles Times4 hours ago
- Editorial: California failed the communities around Exide. This cannot happen againLos Angeles Times2 hours ago
Los Angeles Times. The coronavirus outbreak has posed challenges for houses of worship across the U.S., including financial losses and in-person service suspension.
The Los Angeles Times (sometimes abbreviated as LA Times or L.A. Times) is a daily newspaper based in El Segundo, California, which has been published in Los Angeles, California, since 1881. It has the fifth-largest circulation in the U.S. , and is the largest American newspaper not headquartered on the East Coast . 
- Lawsuits against universities demanding COVID-19 refunds pile up - Los Angeles Timeslatimes.com
- How the Lakers celebration looks… from an extreme social distanceyoutube.com
- Dodgers win NLCS Game 7, head to the World Seriesyoutube.com
- Trump says he won't participate in virtual debate with Biden, LISTEN.youtube.com
Explore Los Angeles Times archive, both historical and recent editions. Find archives for The Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Mirror, . Find newspaper articles and clippings for help with genealogy, history and other research.
Manage your LA Times profile and settings, sign up for newsletters, read the eNewspaper and access your subscription account.
Robert Walter Rucker, a 50-year-old Black man, was shot and killed Saturday, Oct. 3, in the 100 block of West 111th Street in the Broadway-Manchester neighborhood of Los Angeles, according to L.A. County medical examiner-coroner’s records.
People also ask
Where can you Buy LA Times?
What newspapers are in Los Angeles?
What is LA Times customer service number?
What is the abbreviation for Los Angeles Times?
Los Angeles Times obituaries and Death Notices for Los Angeles California area . Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences & Send Flowers.
L.A. Times 25th Festival of Books is Going Virtual! Join the Los Angeles Times, in partnership with USC, in celebrating 25 years of the Festival of Books, Stories & Ideas with 25 individual virtual...