The Downtown Gallery Map provides exhibition listings and locations for over 100 galleries and museums in New York City's downtown neighborhooods - the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Soho, and Tribeca. Our printed map is published 6 times a year and our website provides easy access to the most up-to-date listing of current gallery and museum ...
This page provides a complete overview of Lower East Side maps. Choose from a wide range of map types and styles. From simple political to detailed satellite map of Lower East Side, New York County, New York, United States. Get free map for your website. Discover the beauty hidden in the maps. Maphill is more than just a map gallery.
Open full screen to view more. This map was created by a user. Learn how to create your own.
4 Feb - 29 Aug 2021. 79 Essex Street, NY 10002. Thu-Sun 11am-7pm with advance booking. 45. Jack Hanley Gallery New York Lower East Side. no current exhibition listed. James Cohan, Grand St New York Lower East Side. no current exhibition listed. James Fuentes New York Lower East Side.
- Howard Halle
- Bodega. Art Galleries Lower East Side. This gallery is a transplant to the Lower East Side from "the sixth borough"—i.e., Philadelphia—where it started in 2010 as an artist-run exhibition and performance space.
- 33 Orchard. Art Galleries Lower East Side. This Lower East Side gallery, which opened in 2014, functions as a kind of alternative space, offering a venue for gallerists and curators with no home of their own to mount exhibitions of contemporary art.
- Chapter NY. Art Contemporary art Midtown West. Chapter NY is a contemporary art gallery located on the Lower East Side. Gallerist Nicole Russo opened the space on Henry Street in 2013; three years later it moved to its present address.
- Derek Eller Gallery. Art Galleries Lower East Side. Derek Eller Gallery opened in 1997 as one of the pioneering contemporary spaces in Chelsea. In 2016, Eller moved to his current Broome Street address.
- Dana Delaski
- WhiteBox. Art Gallery. Map View. Founded in 1998, WhiteBox is unique in the attention it gives to performance and site-specific art. Just two years after it opened, it was nominated for ‘Best Group Show’ by the International Art Critics Association and has since become known as a space where the surrounding community of the LES and Chinatown is encouraged to engage with modern and contemporary art.
- Bitforms. Art Gallery, School. Map View. Bitforms is dedicated to the digital arts, and this emphasis makes it a fascinating visit in the modern, digital age of today.
- Lesley Heller Workspace. Art Gallery. Map View. Opened in 2010, the Lesley Heller Workspace is, like others in this neighborhood, a gallery that promotes emerging contemporary artists.
- Sasha Wolf Gallery. Art Gallery. Map View. The Sasha Wolf Gallery is a modern photography gallery highlighting emerging artists and even selling limited edition prints.
- Sperone Westwater. 9.0. 257 Bowery (Gansevoort St), New York, NY. Art Gallery · Lower East Side · 12 tips and reviews. Trae F: The Painting in Italy exhibition is worth a visit.
- Bitforms Gallery. 8.5. 131 Allen St (btwn Rivington and Delancey St), New York, NY. Art Gallery · Lower East Side · 7 tips and reviews. Marius Watz: Dedicated to digital art, Bitforms has a roster of amazing artists.
- Richard Taittinger Gallery. 8.3. 154 Ludlow St, New York, NY. Art Gallery · Lower East Side · 3 tips and reviews. Ivano FATIBENE: Amazing art. Must be seen.
- Spoke Art NYC. 8.3. 210 Rivington St, New York, NY. Art Gallery · Lower East Side · 1 tip. David Guerrieri: Saw an amazing Bobs Burgers show here! Small space with so much awesomeness!
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
Seven Ponds Park is a park in Iowa and has an elevation of 712 feet. Seven Ponds Park is situated northeast of Sperry. From Mapcarta, the open map.