12 Best Macaulay Culkin Movies You Must See
- Home Alone (1990)
- My Girl (1991)
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
- Uncle Buck (1989)
- Saved! (2004)
- Party Monster (2003)
- Sex and Breakfast (2007)
- See You in the Morning (1989)
- The Pagemaster (1994)
- The Good Son (1993)
Macaulay Culkin, Actor: Home Alone. Macaulay Carson Culkin, one of the most famous American child stars, was born on August 26, 1980 in New York City, New York, USA, as the third of seven children of his father Kit Culkin (a former stage and child actor and also Macaulay's former manager) and mother Patricia Brentrup.
TV Movie 1988 The Equalizer: Paul Gephardt Episode: "Something Green" 1991 Wish Kid: Nicholas McClary Voice; 13 episodes Saturday Night Live: Himself (host) Episode: Macaulay Culkin/Tin Machine: 1994 Frasier: Elliot Voice; Episode: Seat of Power: 2003 Will & Grace: Jason "JT" Towne Episode: May Divorce Be with You: 2004 Foster Hall: Clark Hall Pilot 2005–2010
2019 Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove (Video Game) (executive producer) 2016 Adam Green's Aladdin (associate producer) 2013 Macaulay Culkin Eating a Slice of Pizza (Short) (co-producer - uncredited) Hide.
- August 26, 1980
Macaulay Culkin: the roller coaster lived by the most famous boy in Hollywood who is now 40 years old | TV and Show
Yes, tough you do not believe it, Macaulay Culkin, the protagonist of “My poor angel”That Christmas classic that you surely saw again this week on television is now 40 years old and is on its way to 41.
6 days ago
Bachelor and all-round slob Buck babysits his brother's rebellious teenage daughter and her cute younger brother and sister. Director: John Hughes | Stars: John Candy, Macaulay Culkin, Jean Louisa Kelly, Gaby Hoffmann. Votes: 85,845 | Gross: $66.76M.
- Home Alone. (1990) Role: Kevin McCallister. Director: Chris Columbus. Genres: Comedy, Family. Star Cast: Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, John Heard, Roberts Blossom.
- Jacob's Ladder. (1990) Director: Adrian Lyne. Genres: Drama, Horror, Mystery. Star Cast: Tim Robbins, Elizabeth Peña, Danny Aiello, Matt Craven. Plot
- Uncle Buck. (1989) Role: Miles Russell. Director: John Hughes. Genres: Comedy. Star Cast: Patricia Arquette, John Candy, Jean Louisa Kelly, Gaby Hoffmann.
- My Girl. (1991) Role: Thomas J. Sennett. Director: Howard Zieff. Genres: Romance, Family, Comedy, Drama. Star Cast: Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Anna Chlumsky, Richard Masur.
Jun 08, 2021 · The Good Son (1993) A major departure from most of the film roles he was taking at the time, Macaulay Culkin appears in The Good Son as the menacing and devilish Henry Evans. This frightening 1993 ...
- Philip Sledge
63 Metascore. An eight-year-old troublemaker must protect his house from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation. Director: Chris Columbus | Stars: Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, John Heard. Votes: 475,543 | Gross: $285.76M. 2.
Sep 15, 2019 · Uncle Buck is a 1989 American comedy film directed by John Hughes and starring John Candy and Amy Madigan, with Jean Louisa Kelly, Gaby Hoffmann, Macaulay Culkin, Jay Underwood, and Laurie Metcalf in... more #20 of 923 The All-Time Greatest Comedy Films #33 of 512 The Greatest Movies Of The 1980s, Ranked #15 of 305 The Funniest '80s Movies 6 35
- related to: macaulay culkin movies
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month