- United States
- Confirmed cases 28,637,961Deaths 516,694Vaccinated 80,540,474States/TerritoriesConfirmedDeathsVaccinatedCalifornia3,484,96352,7759,731,169Texas2,663,41443,5635,956,629Florida1,924,11931,8295,077,891New York (state)1,650,18447,5374,495,821Illinois1,191,52022,8532,958,947Georgia1,014,54217,6252,133,517Ohio968,87417,3462,723,208Pennsylvania938,41124,1692,886,451North Carolina865,55411,3632,545,103Arizona819,95416,0891,889,742New Jersey799,37023,4492,249,861Tennessee776,33711,4361,455,498Indiana663,51112,6331,624,577Michigan650,76216,5462,423,899Wisconsin619,0877,0691,521,200Massachusetts582,84416,1821,837,816Virginia580,1089,3262,220,648South Carolina519,9968,6201,123,049Alabama497,15410,029972,161Minnesota486,4346,5071,443,875Missouri479,0698,1481,415,806Louisiana431,7719,6681,084,499
Updated 3/04/2021 from ECDC, WHO, and local government sites
- United States
Spain's total COVID-19 deaths surpassed 70,000 on Wednesday after the Ministry of Health reported that 446 people had lost their lives to the virus in the past 24 hours. The total number of deaths has now risen to 70,
Yahoo News India
1 hour ago
- Spain lowers coronavirus tally after recount, infection rate fallsYAHOO!News1 day ago
- With much of continent still affected by strict Covid-19 lockdowns, Moscow hotels surge ahead to top European occupancy chartsRT1 hour ago
- The day that Luis Suarez's masterclass led to Real Madrid sacking LopeteguiMARCA12 hours ago
- Spain's COVID-19 deaths surpass 70,000, over 4 mln vaccine doses administeredChina Internet Information Center5 minutes ago
3 days ago · Spain Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.
4 days ago · Covid-19 Response Fund. Donate. In Spain, from Jan 3 to 5:31pm CET, 28 February 2021, there have been 3,180,212 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 68,813 deaths. Spain ...
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has tested positive for coronavirus.
Feb 25, 2021 · MADRID (Reuters) - Just over 2% of Spaniards offered a coronavirus vaccine have rejected it, including people who avoided the shot for medical reasons, the Health Ministry said on Thursday, as the nation's overall infection rate continued to decline.
CORONAVIRUS Spanish regions prepare relaxation of coronavirus measures Catalonia, Valencia and Madrid are going to ease some restrictions given the improving epidemiological situation, despite the latter having the worst incidence in the country right now
6 days ago · MADRID (Reuters) - Spain will give a single vaccine dose to under 55-year-olds who have already been infected with COVID-19, the Health Ministry announced on Friday in the latest update of its...
Feb 25, 2021 · Spain reports 9,387 Covid-19 deaths in February, the highest monthly figure since the first wave The epidemiological situation, however, continues to improve, with the 14-day cumulative number of...
6 days ago · MADRID: Atletico Madrid 's Wanda stadium on the eastern side of the Spanish capital was transformed into a huge vaccination centre on Thursday where firemen, police and civil protection officers got their first jabs against the coronavirus.
3 days ago · Portugal Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.