Best Dance Clubs in Manhattan, NY - The Boogie Room (19 reviews), LAVO Nightclub (348 reviews), The Village Underground (311 reviews), Retroclubnyc (66 reviews), Slate NY (971 reviews), TAO Downtown Nightclub (54 reviews), On Now Lounge (115 reviews), Nightlife, Party, Club & VIP Bottle Services (1 reviews), Pyramid Club (270 reviews), Solas (677 reviews)
Best Nightlife in Manhattan, NY - Paradise Club, Rooftop 93, The Upstairs at 66, The Boogie Room, Henry's Rooftop Bar, Nightlife, Party, Club & VIP Bottle Services, The Village Underground, Peak, LAVO Nightclub, Strangelove
- Marquee New York. Get rowdy while dancing along to the great music from a nice sound system in this multi-tiered dance club featuring LED screens, and plenty of night owls.
- On Now Bar and Lounge. Photo is only for illustrative purposes. Head over to this brick-lined bar with neon lighting and a staircase lit up in pleasing LED lights located just a block north of Madison Square Garden.
- Swing 46 Jazz and Supper Club. Photo is only for illustrative purposes. Learn the moves and swing your body while enjoying the live band music in this venue, offering top-notch dining, dancing, and cocktails every night.
- LAVO Italian Restaurant. Photo is only for illustrative purposes. Experience the ultimate subterranean playground in this fun nightclub, perfect after having dinner in their lavish restaurant.
- Cielo. Clubs Meatpacking District. You’d never guess from the Heidi Montag wanna-bes hanging out in the neighborhood that the attitude at this club is close to zero, at least once you get past the bouncers guarding the door.
- Greenhouse. Music West Village. Opened with much fanfare as the city's first eco-friendly club, Greenhouse managed to quickly biodegrade into just another hangout for wanna-be players and Jersey Shore aficionados.
- Le Bain. Bars Lounges Meatpacking District. The rooftop bar of the still-trendy Standard Hotel, Le Bain offers stunning views of the Hudson River and, er, New Jersey.
- Marquee. Clubs Chelsea. The owners tore the roof off a former garage and custom-made everything here: the vaulted ceiling, the glass-beaded chandelier, even the champagne buckets.
The island of Manhattan is home to the greatest concentration of private clubs in this country, and no, we are not talking about the velvet-roped doors of the Meatpacking District.
- New York Nightlife - Meatpacking Districtyoutube.com
- New York City Vacations - The Manhattan Clubyoutube.com
- Neighborhood Tour of East Village, Manhattan- Best Nightlife NYC ?youtube.com
- A new private membership club for families opens in Manhattanyoutube.com
May 03, 2016 · A post shared by Soho House New York (@sohohousenewyork) on Feb 21, 2020 at 6:25am PST Soho House America’s by-way-of-London club hosts a a contemporary crowd from the fashion, entertainment and, shall we say, networking industries.
- Shari Gab
- Terra Blues. 443 reviews. #4 of 756 Nightlife in New York City. "The best blues venue in NYC with world class musicians, that can keep the spirit of Blues alive."
- Rudy's Bar & Grill. 596 reviews. #8 of 757 Nightlife in New York City. "This is a great well-known dive bar that offers all the traditional dive bar features: great prices on beer and shots (definitely the lowest we found in NYC), dive bar decor (you gotta love the red duct taped seat..."
- The Village Vanguard. 430 reviews. #11 of 756 Nightlife in New York City. "The music was wonderful, and the place itself is so atmospheric - a true underground Jazz Club in the heart of New York City, boasting some of the city's best jazz musicians."
- McSorley's Old Ale House. 1,357 reviews. #13 of 756 Nightlife in New York City. "The oldest bar in NYC is full of history and loads of things to look at, and if like us, you get talking to some regulars, they will tell you loads of historical stories about the place - we especially loved the r..."
Aug 06, 2015 · Located on East 14th street, the downtown club founded by Studio 54's Steve Rubell was known as one of New York's largest rock venues and dance clubs—with iconic music stars such as Madonna ...
- Alison Kotch
- Penthouse Executive Club. Sex and dating Hell's Kitchen. This club is remarkably refined and caters to bonus-laden financial types with well-padded expense accounts...
- Sapphire. Sex and dating Lenox Hill. This 10,000-square-foot club took over the old Scores space, but it’s a much classier affair: Inside, you'll find VIP cabana lounges, a private Scarlet Room complete with mirrors, flat-screen TVs and leather upholstery ($400 gets you 30 minutes of alone time) and gorgeous dancers who are talented and courteous, whether you’re there by yourself or with a group of friends.
- Rick’s Cabaret. Restaurants Steakhouse Midtown West. With three floors spanning 10,000 feet, privacy is no problem at Rick’s, which boasts a 40-foot neon bar, four stages and plentiful VIP suites.
- Head Quarters. Sex and dating Hell's Kitchen. There’s no stage at HQ, but the black leather and plush red banquettes make getting comfortable easy, and the hospitable staff has a genuine appreciation for repeat customers, doling out birthday phone calls, promotional freebies like baseball tickets and discounted dinner packages at the upstairs restaurant.
Feel-Good results for manhattan new york clubs