Shop our Marantz™ AV receiver collection for exceptional home theater & audio. Use an AVR with your TV to feel each moment of excitement and subtlety.
- Sr8015 AV Receiver
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity With eARC The new Marantz...
- Sr6015 AV Receiver
The Marantz™ SR6015 9.2 channel 8K AV receiver features...
- Nr1510 AV Receiver
The Marantz™ NR1510 5.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver...
- Nr1711 AV Receiver
The Marantz™ NR1711 7.2 channel 8K Ultra HD AV receiver...
- Sr7015 AV Receiver
The Marantz™ SR7015 9.2 channel 8K AV receiver features...
- CD Players
Shop the Marantz™ CD Player collection here. Crafted with...
- Sr8015 AV Receiver
- Marantz - Cinema 50 8K Ultra HD 9.4 Channel (110W X 9) AV Receiver - Built for Movies, Gaming, & Music Streaming - Black. Model: CINEMA50. SKU: 6522072. Top comment.
- Marantz - Cinema 60 8K Home Theater 7.2 Channel (100W X 7) AV Receiver - Built for Movies, Gaming, & Music Streaming - Black. Model: CINEMA60. SKU: 6522070.
- Marantz - CD60 CD Player with HDAM + HDAM-SA2 - Black. Model: CD60Black. SKU: 6507891. Top comment. "I previously owned a Marantz that I had for 15 years that gave excellent service. "
- Marantz - Cinema 70S 8K Ultra HD 7.2 Channel (50W X 7) AV Receiver - Built for Movies, Gaming, & Music Streaming - Black. Model: CINEMA70S. SKU: 6522069. Top comment.
Marantz NR1711 8K Slim 7.2 Channel Ultra HD AV Receiver (2020 Model) – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HEOS Built-in, Alexa & Smart Home Automation - 8K Videos & Multi-Room Streaming 4.3 out of 5 stars 198 $799.00 $ 799 . 00
- Which Receiver Should I Buy?
- How CNET Tests
- Other Av Receivers I've Tested
- Other Features to Look For in An Av Receiver
- More For Those Seeking Great Sound Quality
If you're spending under $1,000, there are four main receivers to choose from -- the Sony STR-AN1000, the Yamaha RX-V6A, the Onkyo TX-NR6100 and the Denon AVR-960H. All offer excellent performance, so the short answer about which to buy is whichever is available for the lowest price. At the moment, that is either the Denon or the Onkyo, which are b...
At CNET I test audio equipment from compact soundbars though to surround sound systems, but regardless of the device my methodology is essentially the same. I always compare products against one or more reference devices that offer the best performance at a similar price. When it comes to receivers I want to see how well a system performs with musi...Denon AVR-S960H ($599, save $250): The Denon may not be as glittering and shiny as the Yamaha RX-V6A, but it still offers excellent sound quality. The receiver is laid-back, blends well with forwar...Yamaha RX-V6A ($850): This Yamaha RX-V6A offers a fresh look at AV receiver design, with its futuristic edges and simple controls, while maximizing sound quality. The Yamaha might even make you for...
AV receivers are notoriously complex, with reams of features and confusing technical specifications. (For example, what's 4K/120Hz anyway?) Yet, what are the things that really matter when buying a new model? I'm going to sum up the most important ones right here. 1. HDMI inputs: With most TVs and set-top boxes supporting HDMI, you should buy a rec...
Marantz CINEMA 50 9.4 Channel 110 WPC AV Receiver. Premium 9.4 channel 110-watt-per-channel amplification, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro 3D, 8K Ultra HD, and HEOS® Built-in streaming. CINEMA 50 is a powerful AV receiver for very high- performance home theaters. Key Features. Peerless Performance
People also ask
Is Marantz cinema 40 a good receiver?
What is a Marantz cinema 50 AVR?
How many HDMI ports does the Marantz AVR have?
Are Denon & Marantz receivers 4k/120hz compatible?
May 7, 2023 · Review: Marantz Cinema 70s AV Receiver with a slim, Discreet Design featuring Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, 8K Ultra HD, and HEOS® Built-in. 5/5 - (1 vote) With the Cinema 70s, Marantz continues to do something unique: offer a slim AV receiver at half height. This slimline device also gets a major makeover, with a switch to the brand’s new design ...