- “ Marcus Mariota signed a two year, $17.6 million contract with the Raiders. Mariota received $7.5 million guaranteed, which is his entire base salary in 2020. Mariota can earn a significant bump in salary depending on playing time and team performance.
The sportsbook has given quarterback Marcus Mariota the best odds to be the team’s starter next season. Mariota is currently under contract with the Las Vegas Raiders, who reportedly attempted to shop him in a trade but aren’t having much success.
USA Today on MSN.com
10 hours ago
- Report: Trade interest in Marcus Mariota has cooledNBC Sports on MSN.com13 hours ago
- Why Marcus Mariota's contract could make trade difficult for RaidersYahoo! Sports1 day ago
- Mariota's contract could be difficult to trade, Rapoport saysNFL Media’s Ian Rapoport recently reported he would be “surprised” if Mariota wasn’t traded this offseason. On Wednesday, Rapoport said some negotiations have already taken place. “Things did get down the line a little bit,NBC Sports1 day ago
- Marcus Mariota is the betting favorite to be Patriots’ Week 1 starting quarterbackThe Boston Globe21 hours ago
Mar 23, 2020 · #Raiders gave Marcus Mariota a two-year, $17.6 million deal that includes $7.5m in the first year as a fully-guaranteed base salary. — Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 23, 2020 The deal is also...
1 day ago · When the Raiders signed Marcus Mariota to a two-year, $17.6 million contract last offseason, they loaded it with incentives. The deal was an insurance policy of sorts for starting quarterback Derek Carr, who ended up starting 16 games and throwing for 4,000 yards for the third straight season. NFL ...
Feb 22, 2021 · Marcus Mariota signed a 2 year, $17,600,000 contract with the Las Vegas Raiders, including $7,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $8,800,000. In 2021, Mariota will earn a base salary of $10,625,000 and a workout bonus of $100,000, while carrying a cap hit of $10,725,000.
Mariota, the former No. 2 overall draft pick in 2015, spent the previous five seasons with the Tennessee Titans. During the 2019 season, Mariota lost his starting job to Ryan Tannehill, who just agreed to a new four-year, $118 million contract with the Titans on Monday. [ RELATED: Raiders give Peterman original-round tender]
Mar 17, 2020 · Mar 16, 2020 The Raiders agreed to a deal with former Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota on Monday, according to the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The terms of Mariota's deal have not been disclosed....
2 days ago · The issues with the contract beg the question as to whether the Raiders would just release Mariota rather than paying him $11.4 million this season as a backup. The Raiders have cap issues and major needs on the team , especially on the defense that would outweigh the value Mariota provides as a backup quarterback.
2 days ago · Where does that leave Mariota and the Raiders? Rapoport suggests that a release is not out of the question. Mariota has no dead money left on his contract and Las Vegas could clear $10.725 million ...
Mar 16, 2020 · Mar 16, 2020 at 9:10 pm ET1 min read The Las Vegas Raiders have agreed to a deal with former Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota, according to the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
- related to: marcus mariota contract with raiders
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month