People also ask
Who is Margot Bingham's father?
What ethnicity is Margot Bingham?
Where is Margot Bingham from?
Margot Bingham’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review. We will continue to update information on Margot Bingham’s parents. Personal Life. Like many famous people and celebrities, Margot Bingham keeps her personal life private.
- Movie Actress
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Margot is the daughter of Lynn/Lynne (Yaffe/Jaffe) and Craig Bingham (born Craig Marlon Bingham). Margot has a brother, Cori. Margot’s father is a American football player from Kingston, Jamaica, and is known for being the first Jamaican to play in the National Football League. Margot’s mother is Jewish, with roots in Germany/Prussia and Russia.
- She does not like roles that promote nudity. While some people will not mind showing any part of their body so long as it helps bring home the bacon, Margot is a bit reserved.
- Her singing talents run in the family. By early 2016, the actress was already recording music and was optimistic that it would be released in 2017, after which she would continue to freestyle.
- She modeled children’s clothing. Of course, with such a beautiful face, Margot is fit to be a model. Therefore her parents put her to work on advertising the children’s clothes they sold in their store, Lullaby Landing Boutique.
- She was not interested in acting. Margot has become a renowned actress, but that is not the career path she wanted to take. She was always interested in arts but only dancing and singing, never acting.
Margot Bingham Biography: Margot Bingham Family Details Margot Bingham‘ father name is NA and her mother name is NA.
About Margot Bingham. She was born on December 6, 1987 at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She is American by natinoanliy. She is Movies (Actress) by profession. She is the daughter of Craig Bingham (father) and Lynne Bingham (mother). She was a student at Pittsburgh High School for the Creative and Performing Arts.
Mar 17, 2016 · Bingham, 27, grew up in Scott Township, along with her older brother, Cori, who now owns Checklist Facility Maintenance in Pittsburgh. Her father and mother, Lynne Bingham, a realtor with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, still reside in the South Hills.
May 03, 2016 · Margot Bingham: At the time, I had decided to leave school. I was touring a lot with my music, and I wanted to give my career a real chance. So my parents gave me a year — one year to make a name for myself in New York City. For the first five to six months, I hardly made any growth, but by the seventh [month], I started looking into ads.
Directed by Stephan Littger. With Lulu Wilson, Heather Matarazzo, Margot Bingham, Christian Campbell. A talented, artistically stuck composition student starts seeing escort clients after failing to secure her scholarship.