The Batman is an upcoming American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Produced by DC Films and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, it is a reboot of the Batman film franchise. The film is directed by Matt Reeves, who wrote the screenplay with Peter Craig.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Batman_(2021_film)
In February 2017, Reeves was hired to direct and produce a Batman film, titled The Batman. He co-wrote the screenplay with Peter Craig, and principal photography commenced in January 2020. The Batman is scheduled to be released on March 4, 2022, and will star Robert Pattinson.
- University of Southern California
The Batman is an upcoming American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Produced by DC Films and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, it is a reboot of the Batman film franchise. The film is directed by Matt Reeves, who wrote the screenplay with Peter Craig.
Matt Reeves cites the Batman comic "Ego" as an influence on Batman's portrayal in this film: "I wanted to get into the mindset of the character and I wanted to think of the psychology for me, I think one of the cool deep-dive ones was Darwyn Cooke's Ego. He's confronting the beast that is Batman, and there's a kind of duality.
- 2 min
21 hours ago · It’s a long road to 2022, particularly March of next year when Matt Reeves’ highly anticipated The Batman releases. Its DC FanDome trailer gave us a taste of the director’s tone as well as our first live-action glimpse of Robert Pattinson in the cowl.
People also ask
Why did Matt Reeves drop out of Batman?
How old is Matt Reeves?
How old was Keanu Reeves when he started making Batman movies?
Why did Matt Reeves refuse to work with Robert Pattinson?
Matt Reeves, Writer: Let Me In. Matthew George "Matt" Reeves was born April 27, 1966 in Rockville Center, New York, USA and is a writer, director and producer. Reeves began making movies at age eight, directing friends and using a wind-up camera. He befriended filmmaker J.J. Abrams when both were 13 years old and a public-access television cable channel, Z Channel, aired their ...
- Producer, Writer, Director
- April 27, 1966
Feb 18, 2021 · The future of The Batman and its potential sequels may now be in jeopardy, as a new rumor claims that Matt Reeves has refused to work with Robert Pattinson ever again after catching the actor having sex atop the film’s Batmobile prop.
- Spencer Baculi
- Oscar Isaac Deserves A Better Supervillain Role. 20th Century Studios managed to get Oscar Isaac for a comic book role as Apocalypse in the aptly titled X-Men: Apocalypse.
- David Tennant Is No Stranger To Heroes And Villains. Most viewers know him for his beloved tenure as the Doctor in BBC's Doctor Who but he has branched into a comic book role in the past with Kilgrave AKA The Purple Man in Netflix and Marvel's Jessica Jones for which he was heavily praised as one of the best comic book villains to grace the screen.
- How Has Daniel Radcliffe Never Been In A Comic Book Film? After many public displays of his nerdy nature and love for characters from both DC and Marvel, it's shocking that Daniel has never been approached for a role, especially since he's proven to be an actor who can do many types of roles.
- Riz Ahmed Is One Of The Most Underrated Actors. Nightcrawler, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Jason Bourne, and Venom all show how diverse of an actor Riz Ahmed is.
Jun 12, 2020 · Reeves also made the decision to move the focus of The Batman to a more noir-driven, Hitchcock-inspired detective movie, an element of Batman’s character that has been sidelined in live-action...
- Sam Preston
Comment. A new list of potential names for Matt Reeves’ The Batman has surface, listing five young stars who are purportedly candidates to suit up as the new Dark Knight. Only recently, departing Batman actor Ben Affleck confirmed the longstanding rumor that Reeves and Warner Bros. are shifting focus to a younger version of the masked vigilante. For months, reports have suggested the studio is looking for a younger, “familiar face” to replace Affleck as the iconic superhero.
- related to: matt reeves batman