More original content visit www.metacafe.com
- Founder, Author, Educator
- The Content Hacker™
- Google. We can’t leave Google out, although everyone online knows about it. It’s just too big and popular to scratch from our list. So, what’s special about Google videos?
- YouTube. YouTube is the second most-visited site in the world (next to Google). And it’s no wonder, since over 500 hours of video are uploaded on YouTube per minute!
- Bing. If you’re like a ton of other people, you think of Bing as a search engine “living in the shadow of Google.” But Bing isn’t inferior to Google, it’s just different.
- Dailymotion. Dailymotion is a platform with millions of videos. Right on its homepage, you can watch trending videos on the latest news, entertainment, music, and sports.
Metacafe is a community based video sharing web site, that specializes in short-form original entertainment, where users upload, view and share video clips. It is also one of the two websites where the old videos discovered by "Classic Videos" are uploaded onto the web. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with offices in Tel Aviv and New York. Metacafe is privately held and ...
- 1 min
People also ask
What is the Metacafe interface like?
Where is Metacafe located?
What is the error code for Metacafe?
What are Metacafe alternatives?
We're hitting the refresh button on web video. Visit Metacafe to watch more popular and trending videos.
- 2 min
- IGTV. One of the latest video hosting platforms and a strong competitor to YouTube, Instagram TV seems to be here to stay. That said, it’s not really a video platform like YouTube: IGTV videos are tailored for mobile users and autoplay in the feed.
- TikTok. Let’s start by stating the obvious – TikTok isn’t just a video website like YouTube. Having taken the world by storm, TikTok stands now as one of the fastest-growing video hosting and social media platforms out there.
- Wistia. While not strictly a spot to watch videos online per se, Wistia is one of the best video sites as far as hosting goes. A direct competition to YouTube in this regard, it’s is often used for video marketing campaigns due to their in-depth analytics and wide array of embedding, autoplay, and customization options.
- Vimeo. You probably already knew this one, right? Vimeo is one of the most famous alternatives to YouTube out there, and it’s widely popular amongst artists and filmmakers.
Jan 3, 2023 · Vimeo is also ad-free and has a built-in community so users can comment, follow channels, and share videos on their social media accounts. Definitely one of the better sites for uploading videos. 2. DTube. DTube is one of the best privacy-focused video content platforms, which is still somewhat similar to YouTube.