Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: metropolis illinois chamber of commerce tourism bureau
  2. tripadvisor.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month

    • This Weekend's Deals

      Compare Prices, See Reviews & More

      Lowest Prices, Latest Reviews

    • Area Map

      See Where to Eat, Sleep, & Play

      On a Local Area Map.

  1. HOME | METROPOLIS TOURISM

    www.metropolistourism.com

    Greater Metropolis CVB. 1308 E. 5th St. Metropolis, IL 62960. 618-524-5025. director@metropolistourism.com

  2. Metropolis Chamber of Commerce – Serving the Community of Metropolis & Massac County Welcome To Metropolis, The Home of Superman! During this unprecedented time in our country, The Metropolis Chamber of Commerce is committed to assisting our businesses by keeping them informed with current information regarding the Covid-19 Crisis.

  3. People also ask

    Where is Metropolis Illinois in the United States?

    How many hotel rooms are there in Metropolis IL?

    What are the things to do in Metropolis?

  4. Greater Metropolis Convention & Visitors Bureau – Metropolis ...

    metropolischamber.com › business › greater

    The Greater Metropolis Convention & Visitors Bureau is a 501 (C) 6 organization, governed by a board of directors comprised of community members and leaders with a vested interest in the growth and development of tourism in Metropolis.

  5. What is the CVB? – Metropolis Chamber of Commerce

    metropolischamber.com › member-spotlight-gmcvb

    Jan 04, 2018 · The GMCVB is funded through an ordinance with the City of Metropolis allocating 95% of the Hotel/Motel Tax to the operation and marketing budget of the CVB. The remaining 5% is used for administrative purposes associated with tourism in Metropolis such as hotel revenue audits or research and development needs.

  6. Business Directory – Metropolis Chamber of Commerce

    metropolischamber.com › business-directory

    The Greater Metropolis Convention & Visitors Bureau is a 501 (C) 6 organization, governed by a board of directors comprised of community members and leaders with a vested interest in the growth and development of tourism in Metropolis. The Mission of the GMCVB is to facilitate development and promotion that will increase tourism for the […]

  7. Metropolis Chamber of Commerce - Home | Facebook

    www.facebook.com › metrochamber

    Metropolis Chamber of Commerce. March 9 at 10:46 AM ·. Superman Celebration Metropolis Chamber of Commerce Greater Metropolis Convention & Visitors Bureau. 1818. 1 Comment 28 Shares. Like Comment Share. Metropolis Chamber of Commerce added an event. 3 hrs ·. SAT, MAR 27 AT 10:00 AM CDT.

  8. Metropolis Chamber of Commerce - Home | Facebook

    www.facebook.com › Metropolis-Chamber-of-Commerce

    Metropolis Chamber of Commerce, Metropolis, Illinois. 1,937 likes · 42 talking about this · 238 were here. The Metropolis Area Chamber of Commerce is a leader in creating a thriving regional business...

    • (618) 524-2714
    • 516 Market St, Metropolis, IL, 62960, Illinois
    • 2032
  9. SUPERMAN CELEBRATION | Metropolis Tourism

    www.metropolistourism.com › supermancelebration

    Greater Metropolis CVB. 1308 E. 5th St. Metropolis, IL 62960. 618-524-5025. director@metropolistourism.com

  10. Contact Us – Metropolis Chamber of Commerce

    metropolischamber.com › contact

    Contact Us. Visit us at 516 Market Street, right next to the Superman Statue. (618) 524-2714. office@metropolischamber.com.

  11. People also search for
  1. Ad
    related to: metropolis illinois chamber of commerce tourism bureau