Michael Barrett, Cinematographer: Ted. Michael Barrett was born on May 28, 1970 in Riverside, California, USA as Michael Bradley Barrett. He is known for his work on Ted (2012), Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005) and Bobby (2006).
- Michael Barrett
Michael Patrick Barrett (born October 22, 1976) is an American former professional baseball player and current catching coordinator for the Washington Nationals of the Major League Baseball (MLB). He played in MLB as a catcher and started his professional career with the Montreal Expos at age 18. 
Michael Barrett. Positions: Catcher and Third Baseman Bats: Right • Throws: Right 6-3, 185lb (190cm, 83kg) . Born: October 22, 1976 in Atlanta, GA us Draft: Drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 1st round (28th) of the 1995 MLB June Amateur Draft from Pace Academy (Atlanta, GA).
- 1.9 Meter
- October 22, 1976
- 83 kg
- 3 min
- S.M. Walsh
- The Two Have Been Linked Since 2017. Faris and Barrett were first linked in October 2017, following her divorce from Chris Pratt. According to People, the couple met in 2017 after working on the film Overboard.
- Barrett Is a Cinematographer. Barrett has been working as a cinematographer since the 1990s. His first big cinematographer credit came on the 2005 film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- This Would Be Her Faris’ Third Marriage. From 2004 to 2008, Faris was married to actor Ben Indra. From 2009 to 2018, she was married to Chris Pratt. According to a 2018 People article, Faris and Chris Pratt chose joint custody and no spousal support in their divorce settlement.
- He Attended UCLA and Columbia University. Barrett, according to his IMDB, earned his BA from UCLA in 1992. In 1996, he earned his MFA from Columbia University.
Michael Barrett (1841 – 26 May 1868) was born in Drumnagreshial in the Ederney area of County Fermanagh.In his adult years he became a member of the Fenians.. Barrett was the last man to be publicly hanged in England, for his part in the Clerkenwell explosion in December 1867.
- Beth Shilliday
- Anna and Michael fell for each other fast. The pair met in May of 2017 while filming the reboot of the 1987 rom-com Overboard in Vancouver, BC. Four months later Anna and Chris split, and in Sept.
- As a cinematographer, Michael has worked on some big movies. He was the director of photography on films including Zookeeper, Ted, Ted 2, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- Michael got his big break with the CBS crime drama CSI. After getting his start shooting music videos and short films, Michael worked on the hit procedural since it’s 2001 inception and was the director of photography on 31 episodes through 2004.
- Michael is a native Californian. He was born and raised in Riverside, CA. He attended UCLA, initially studying history, then he began taking film classes.
- Early Life, Family & Education
- Salary & Net Worth
- Personal Life: Relationship with Girlfriend Anna Faris
Michael Barrett was born as Michael Bradley Barrettborn May 28, 1970, in Riverside, California, the United States of America. Details about his family including the names of his parents are not available. It's also not known if he has a brother or sister or not. He is of American nationality and holds a white ethnical background. Michael completed his graduation with a BA degree from the University of California in 1992. Later in 1996, he joined the Columbia University where he graduated in Master of Fine Arts (MFA).
Popular Hollywood cinematographer, Michael Barrett was involved in the American Society of Cinematographers and Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. He has directed the photography of the 2012 fantasy buddy film Ted and its sequel in 2015. He has also served in many other hit television shows such as CSI: Miami, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and the Supergirlpilot. Most famously, Michael Barrett has worked as a cinematographer in work in the 2005 mystery crime drama film,Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. His other film credits include Bedtime Stories, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, A Million Ways to Die in the West and About Last Night.
Being one of the renowned Hollywood cinematographers, Michael Barrett certainly earns a massive amount of money from his cinematography career. According to the Wall Mine website, he has an estimated net worth of $17.7 Million. He owns more than 89,435 units of The Rubicon Project stock which worth more than $17,166,688. In the last two years, he has sold RUBI stock of worth $552,708. His salary is unknown but according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a cinematographer in the United States earns $23.77 per hour and $49,430 per year on average.
Moving towards the personal life of Michael Barrett, he is currently in a relationship with Anna Faris, an actress best known for playing the role of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Moviefilms. The couple started dating in late 2017 just a month after the actress called it quitswith her ex-husband, Chris Pratt, who she married in 2009. She and Chris share a child, son Jack Prattwho was born in 2012. Anna was also previously married to actor Ben Indra; tied the knot in 2004 and got a divorce in 2008.
- United States
- May 28, 1970
Michael is the Member of Parliament for Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes where he was re-elected in the 43rd General Election on October 21st, 2019. Michael serves as the Official Opposition Shadow Minister for Ethics.
Jan 15, 2020 · Anna Faris and Michael Barrett are going strong as ever. The happy couple was spotted out and about on Tuesday, just a day after Faris’ Mom costar Allison Janney confirmed their engagement.
- Ale Russian
- 48 sec
Feb 25, 2020 · Anna Faris can ‘really celebrate her engagement’ to cinematographer Michael Barrett, now that she confirmed long-running rumors! A source explains why it was kept a secret in the first place.