Michael Rooker, Actor: Guardians of the Galaxy. Michael Rooker was born on April 6, 1955 in Jasper, Alabama. When he was thirteen, his parents divorced and he went with his mother to live in Chicago. He caught the acting bug while attending college, and began appearing in local stage productions.
Buy Movies. Get Movies. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Learn more
- April 6, 1955
The Best Movies and TV Shows on Amazon Prime in February. ... Birth Name: Michael Rooker. Birth Place: Jasper, Alabama, United States. Profession Actor. Director 1 Credit. Asylum of the Dead ...
- 25.Starring Eric Roberts & Michael Rooker Full Movie Rated R ACTION THRILLER.mp4youtube.com
- Bram Stokers Shadowbuilder (Full Movie) Horror, Thrilleryoutube.com
- Slither Official Trailer #2 - Michael Rooker Movie (2006) HDyoutube.com
- Michael Rooker for YEAH! Moviesvimeo.com
Michael Rooker's harrowing turn in "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" (1986) minted him as an in-demand character actor specializing in intense and often dangerous characters in "Mississippi...
Michael Rooker (born April 6, 1955) is an American actor, known for his roles as Henry in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (1986), Chick Gandil in Eight Men Out (1988), Terry Cruger in Sea of Love (1989), Rowdy Burns in Days of Thunder (1990), Bill Broussard in JFK (1991), Hal Tucker in Cliffhanger (1993), Jared Svenning in Mallrats (1995), Detective Howard Cheney in The Bone Collector (1999), Grant Grant in Slither (2006), Merle Dixon in AMC's The Walking Dead (2010–2013) and Yondu ...
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Released: 1986 This film is a 1986 American psychological horror film directed and...
- Mississippi Burning. Mississippi Burning is a 1988 American thriller film directed by Alan Parker and written by Chris...
- Cliffhanger. Cliffhanger is a 1993 American action adventure film directed by Renny Harlin and...
Michael Rooker Movies by luisbrincos | created - 26 Jun 2017 | updated - 30 Jul 2018 | Public Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc
It was here that audiences were first introduced to Rooker's impeccable ability to channel a character's idiosyncrasies and subtleties. He has also starred in some of the most iconic films, such as Mississippi Burning (1988), Sea of Love (1989), JFK (1991), Tombstone (1993) and Jumper (2008) to name a few.
- Actor, Producer, Director
- April 6, 1955
- Colin Mccormick
- Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014) - 8.0. The cosmic side of the MCU was introduced with some of Marvel's strangest characters in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- JFK (1991) - 8.0. Filmmaker Oliver Stone is known for tackling controversial subjects, but one of his most talked-about films was the courtroom drama surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- Tombstone (1993) - 7.8. Rooker seems perfectly suited to a Western adventure like Tombstone, one of the best in the genre. Kurt Russell stars as Wyatt Earp, a famed cowboy who comes to the town of Tombstone and reluctantly becomes a lawman in order to deal with the dangerous gang known as the Cowboys.
- Mississippi Burning (1988) - 7.8. Rooker does not back down from playing characters who are absolutely appalling human beings, as is the case in Mississippi Burning.
Michael Rooker is an American actor whose well known roles include Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead, and the title character in the film Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. His three decade career includes roles in such films as Cliffhanger, JFK, and Sea of Love.
- related to: michael rooker movies
topwebanswers.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
searchandshopping.org has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month