Excel Tutorials for Beginners
- Understand the Excel Screen Elements. Understand the Basic Excel Screen Elements covers the main elements of an Excel...
- Explore a Basic Excel Spreadsheet. Excel Step by Step Basic Tutorial covers the basics of creating and formatting a...
- Create Formulas With Excel Math. To learn how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in Excel, see How...
People also ask
What are the basics of using Microsoft Excel?
What are the best free Excel tutorials?
Is Microsoft Excel easy to learn?
How to work with Microsoft Excel?
Apr 24, 2017 · Learn the basics of using Microsoft Excel, including the anatomy of a spreadsheet, how to enter data, how to make your data look good so it's easier to read and use, and more. This tutorial was...
- 22 min
- Technology for Teachers and Students
- Entering Data Into Your Worksheet. Entering data into worksheet cells is always a three-step process; these steps are as follows: Click on the cell where you want the data to go.
- Widening Columns in Excel. By default, the width of a cell permits only eight characters of any data entry to be displayed before that data spills over into the next cell to the right.
- Adding the Date and a Named Range. It is normal to add the date to a spreadsheet - quite often to indicate when the sheet was last updated. Excel has a number of date functions that make it easy to enter the date into a worksheet.
- Entering the Employee Deductions Formula. Excel formulas allow you to perform calculations on number data entered into a worksheet. Excel formulas can be used for basic number crunching, such as addition or subtraction, as well as more complex calculations, such as finding a student's average on test results and calculating mortgage payments.
Jun 24, 2020 · Introduction to Microsoft Excel: Tutorial: How to Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide in Excel: Tutorial: Excel Data Validation, Filters, Grouping: Tutorial: Introduction to formulas and functions in Excel: Tutorial: Logical functions (operators) and conditions in Excel: Tutorial: Visualizing data using charts in Excel: Tutorial: Case Study: Managing personal finance using Microsoft Excel
Nov 13, 2019 · Excel Tutorials for Beginners Understand the Excel Screen Elements. Understand the Basic Excel Screen Elements covers the main elements of an Excel... Explore a Basic Excel Spreadsheet. Excel Step by Step Basic Tutorial covers the basics of creating and formatting a... Create Formulas With Excel ...
The Excel Easy Website: This tutorial gets you started with Microsoft Excel without going overboard with jargon and technical terms. It begins with things like formatting cells, locating ribbons and workbooks, and using keyboard shortcuts to speed up the editing process.
Microsoft Excel Tutorial 1 Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular spreadsheet applications that helps you manage data, create visually persuasive charts, and thought-provoking graphs. Excel is supported by both Mac and PC platforms.
1 Ribbon: Excel selects the ribbon's Home tab when you open it. Learn how to collapse and customize the ribbon. 2 Workbook: A workbook is another word for your Excel file. When you start Excel, click Blank workbook to create an Excel workbook from scratch. 3 Worksheets: A worksheet is a collection of cells where you keep and manipulate the data ...
Get more done at home and at work. Find out how our Office training courses can help you harness the power of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Each cell in Excel is part of a row and a column. Rows are designated with numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) shown along the left side of the spreadsheet, while columns are designated with letters (A, B, C, etc.) shown along the top. To refer to a cell, use the column letter and row number together, such as A1 or W22 (the column letter always comes first).
Feel-Good results for microsoft excel tutorial