Morgan Spector was born as Morgan Michael Spector. He is known for his work on The Plot Against America (2020), Homeland (2011) and Boardwalk Empire (2010). He has been married to Rebecca Hall since September 26, 2015. See full bio »
Morgan Michael Spector (born October 4, 1980) is an American actor. Spector has appeared in the TV series Allegiance (2015), The Mist (2017), Homeland (2018) and Pearson (2019), as well as the films The Drop (2014), Christine (2016) and A Vigilante (2018). In 2020, he appeared in two HBO projects, The Plot Against America and The Gilded Age.
- Morgan Spector Interview on the Drama Desk Awards 2012 Red Carpetyoutube.com
- Morgan Spector Interviewyoutube.com
- Morgan Spector On HBO's "The Plot Against America" & John Turturromsn.com
- Morgan Spector On HBO's "The Plot Against America" & John Turturroyoutube.com
Born October 4, 1980 in Santa Rosa, California, Spector began acting at an early age, appearing in a community theater production of Christopher Durang's "Sister Mary Ignatius Explains It All To...
actor Morgan Spector was born as Morgan Michael Spector. He is known for his work on Homeland (2011), Boardwalk Empire (2010) and Chuck (2016). He has been married to Rebecca Hall since September 26, 2015.
Morgan Spector is an American actor, voiceover artist, and theatre actor who is recognized for his roles like Dante Allen in Homeland, Kevin Copeland in The Mist, Mayor Bobby Novak in Pearson, Andre in The Drop, Herman Levin in The Plot Against America, Victor Dobrynin in Allegiance, Peter Yogorov in Person of Interest, Dr. Parsons in Christine, and Frank Capone in Boardwalk Empire.
Morgan Spector full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
- Aiden Mason
- He met his wife on Broadway. In 2014, during the rehearsals of Machina on Broadway, two actors met and fell in love. Morgan and Rebecca played the role of lover and young woman respectfully and started dating a few months later.
- Why he became an actor. Morgan said that to him, acting is not a calling. He began acting as a child, and it developed into a passion; thus, he kept acting because he enjoyed it.
- He does not mind nudity. Most people are conscious of their body, but then in acting and modeling, nudity is a small price you have to pay. Some actors have been adamant about not ever doing any nude scenes, but others like Morgan seem not to have a problem with it.
- He started acting when he was seven. In his childhood, Morgan was involved in plays thanks to a group of actors that had formed a rep company. However, when the actor joined high school, he took a break because to him, it was not something to be proud of; thus, he was self-conscious about it.
- Age and Body Measurements
- Early Life and Education
- Morgan Spector Wife
- Morgan Spector Net Worth
On 4th October 1980, Morgan Michael Spectorwas born in Northern California. The name of his parents are not known to the general media. His secrecy is a bit of surprise to the general fans all around the globe. Not only that, but nothing is available about his siblings. Morgan was born in states which makes him American nationality and also holds the white ethnicity. His zodiac sign falls under Libra.
Morgan was born in 1980, which makes him 39 years old as of now. He stands at the height of 6’1,”but his weight is not known to the general media. His fair complexion skin tends to make him look pretty decent in front of the camera. But sadly, there is no information on his vital body statistics.
Morgan was born in California and spent most of his childhood there with his family and siblings. Although there is no information about the parents and siblings, we can say with ease that he had a pretty decent family to be around all of his childhood. The freedom in the family allowed him to choose his career as an actor. For the educational background, though, Spector graduated from Reed College and later went to acting schools to bring the class to his life. His attendance at the American Conservatory Theatre helped him to shape his career.
Morgan is a prime example of the fact that the start of the theatre molds the actor’s career to the best. His enrollment in theatres allowed him the opportunity to tour The Lion King. Looking at the prospect in the field of acting, Spector moved to New York City, and well, there was no looking back. His Broadway debut came in 2010 to play A View From The Bridge. It was his lucky break as the lead of the play got injured. Likewise, in the year 2012, his work in Russian Transportwas also highly appreciated by the fans.
Morgan Spector is a one-woman man. He is dedicated to being addicted to one woman and also did great work with her. Rebecca Hallis the lucky woman, and both the couple have been together in plays too. Rebecca and Spector walked down the aisle in September 2015. Both of them met way back when they were part of a play together. One of the surprising facts about this couple is that they like to keep such information. Both of the lovebirds are blessed with a baby, but much information about the kid is not known to the general media. We hope their relationship goes for ages, and there is no rift between the couple.
Morgan Spector might be not such a big name, but his work speaks volumes of his character. His ever-popular show Homeland has launched him as an actor in the industry. Not only fame but fortunes have also been by his side.
- Fly Bee
Sep 03, 2017 · Morgan Spector is an American actor. Morgan is the son of Jane and Stephen Spector. He was raised in Guerneville, California. Morgan is married to actress Rebecca Hall, with whom he has one child.
Stage Actor Morgan Spector Makes His Mark in Homeland As the stage actor makes his mark in film and television, he continues to search out roles to push him to new places, including opposite Claire Danes in the new season of Homeland and opposite his real-life wife Rebecca Hall in the film Permission.