Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge is a 2020 American direct-to-video adult animated martial arts film based on the Mortal Kombat franchise created by Ed Boon and John Tobias. South Korean studio Mir animated the film and was produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge (2020) Main article: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge In January 2020, it was reported that a direct-to-video animated film called Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge was to be released by Warner Bros. Animation on digital April 14, 2020, and would be released on Blu-ray , DVD , and 4K ...
People also ask
Is Mortal Kombat revenge?
What race is Kitana in Mortal Kombat?
What are the best Mortal Kombat movies?
Who played Kitana in Mortal Kombat?
Hanzo Hasashi is taking his son, Satoshi, back to the Shirai Ryu village. There, they are ambushed by the warriors of the Lin Kuei, who have already slaughtered the entire village. He is able to counter the ambush and hide in his dojo. Upon entering his room, Hanzo discovers the body of his wife, Harumi. This unleashes a state of berserk rage inside Hanzo, as he starts to eliminate the remaing warriors of the Lin Kuei inside the dojo. Hanzo looses the notion of space and time, and awakes outside the dojo, with the Lin Kuei's Grandmaster Sub-Zeroholding Satoshi hostage and threatening to kill him if Hanzo doesn't surrender. Hanzo does, but Sub-Zero incapacitates him and kills Satoshi regardless by impaling him through the throat, before finishing Hanzo off by shooting an icicle through his mouth. In the Shaolin temple, Raiden tells Liu Kang to prepare himself to the tournament, and others defenders will be reunited with them. On Los Angeles, Johnny Cage receives a call from his agent...
The following Mortal Kombat charactersappears in the movie: 1. Joel McHale — Johnny Cage 2. Jennifer Carpenter — Sonya Blade 3. Jordan Rodrigues — Liu Kang 4. Patrick Seitz — Scorpion 5. Steven Blum — Sub-Zero 6. Artt Butler — Shang Tsung, Lin Kuei Assassin 7. Darin De Paul — Quan Chi 8. Robin Atkin Downes — Kano 9. Dave B. Mitchell — Raiden, Lin Kuei Warrior 10. Ike Amadi — Jax 11. Kevin Michael Richardson — Goro, Bystander 12. Grey Griffin — Kitana, Satoshi Hasashi, Johnny Cage's Ex-girlfriend (uncredited) 13. Fred Tatasciore — Demon Torturer, Shao Kahn(uncredited)
The film was set to release in April 12th digitally, but due to unknown reasons, it was pushed to April 14th. The release on DVD and Blu-Ray was released in April 28th.
1. This is the first Mortal Kombat movie to receive an R-Rating from the MPAA. 1.1. It is also the first Mortal Kombatproperty to be produced at Warner Bros. Animation. 2. Co-Creator Ed Boonserves as a creative consultant for the movie.
1. Liu Kang, Raiden, Kano, Sonya, Scorpion, Reptile, Quan Chi, Kitana, Jax, Goro, Baraka and Oni have their designs based on their Mortal Kombat Xstandard costume. 2. Shang Tsung has his design based on his Mortal Kombat (2011)alternate costume. 3. The elder Sub-Zero has his design based on the younger Sub-Zero's Mortal Kombat Xstandard costume. 4. Shao Kahn has his design based on his Mortal Kombat (2011)costume. 5. Over the course of the film, there are multiple times when attacks and kills...
- 3 min
Mortal Kombat is an arcade fighting game developed and published by Midway in 1992 as the first title in the Mortal Kombat series. It was subsequently released by Acclaim Entertainment for nearly every home platform of the time.
Relatórios de um novo filme animado do Mortal Kombat foram sugeridos a partir de janeiro de 2019 como uma ligação ao futuro filme reboot live action.  Um ano depois, o filme animado foi oficialmente anunciado como Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge.
After Liu Kang defeats Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat, Bi-Han fails to accomplish his mission, and is killed by Scorpion, who sought to avenge his own death. Succeeding in his plans, Quan Chi enlists Bi-Han's soul into the undead Noob Saibot.
- About Scorpion
- Combat Characteristics
- Appearances in Other Media
It is known that his father, a former member of the Shirai Ryu, forbade his son from joining the clan, as he did not wish for his son to live the life of an assassin. However, Hanzo joined in spite of his father's wishes in order to provide his wife and son with a comfortable life. Now Scorpion is a hell-spawned spectre, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his own family. Despite his malevolent appearance, he is not inherentl...
Scorpion appeared with the traditional palette swap look he and the other ninjas had. He kept this appearance from the first MK to MK4 after which he bore two swords on his back and his kunai attached to a rope tied to his belt. He has white eyes with his mask on. Without his mask, his head is a (sometimes flaming) skull. In MK4, he is further distinguished by his skeletal motif, mostly in the mask, with bone-like structures lacing his uniform. As of MKX, he has regained his humanity and huma...
Scorpion is most commonly associated with hellfire, the Netherrealm's variant of fire. Scorpion is immune to the element and primarily uses it to confirm the death of his opponents, spewing it from his skull while unmasked. He is very versatile with this element, for he can summon it under his opponent, light himself up with hellfire to create a damaging aura of flames and hurl fireballs that can explode. His other abilities include necromancy and summoning. After being betrayed by the Elder...
Scorpion appears in the first Mortal Kombat movie as one of Shang Tsung's guardians. He was portrayed by Chris Casamassa, with Ed Boon providing the voice. He engages in combat with Johnny Cage in a forest before teleporting both Cage and himself to his lair in the Netherrealm and coming close to victory, but he is ultimately defeated after Cage finds several weapons scattered among the skeletal corpses in the lair, and uses them to his advantage to win the duel. Scorpion's signature spear mo...
1. \\"Don't bother worrying about escape.\\" (to the elder Sub-Zero when meeting him in the Netherrealm) 2. \\"I am a dead man, but somehow you retained your mortality, which means you are vulnerable to death. I am Scorpion! You killed me in cold blood!\\" (to the elder Sub-Zero after he became a wraith) 3. \\"You could have let me live.\\" (to the elder Sub-Zero) 4. \\"But my clan and family would still be alive!\\" (to the elder Sub-Zero) 5. \\"It wasn't enough to kill me! You had to destroy every last remn...
1. Scorpion's name, \\"Hanzo Hasashi\\", may be a possible reference to Hanzō Hattori, a famous samurai and ninja during the Japanese Sengoku period. 2. Scorpion's spear is considered a special projectile due to not being reflected by reflect skills. 3. Scorpion's \\"Get Over Here!\\" and \\"Come Here!\\", spear taunts, in all of the Mortal Kombat games and movies, were voiced by MK co-creator Ed Boon himself. Only one of these two taunts were featured in the games when ported from the arcade to the hom...
1. In MKX, if Scorpion is attacked or knocked away when in the middle of performing his Just a Scratch Brutality, Scorpion will stumble backwards, but the opponent's arms will still be cut off, giving the illusion of them getting cut off by thin air. 2. Scorpion does not actually have to be full-screen distance away to perform his Nether Hole Brutality, despite the requirement. 3. In the mobile game, Scorpion cards whose Spear special that stun would gain power as they dragged the opponent i...
Speaking in 2009, Boon said Kitana had become of the most recognizable Mortal Kombat characters, alongside Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and the series' official protagonist Liu Kang. Prior to the release of Mortal Kombat X, the game's lead designer John Edwards said Kitana had remained his favorite character.
Apr 12, 2020 · Directed by Ethan Spaulding. With Jennifer Carpenter, Joel McHale, Ike Amadi, Steve Blum. Hanzo Hasashi loses his clan, family, and his life during an attack by a rival ninja clan.