Mar 08, 2022 · Average price: $7. 8. Muscador Cepage Muscat Mousseux Rosé, France This French Moscato is as affordable as it comes, with a price tag of just $5. Among the fruits that constitute its sweet flavor...
Apr 28, 2022 · Best Organic: Elio Perrone ‘Sourgal’ Moscato d’Asti Buy on Vivino Buy on Wine.com Region: Piedmont, Italy | ABV: 5% | Tasting Notes: Fresh apricots, Pear skin, Mirabelle Perrone’s frothy, fruit-forward moscato shows flavors of juicy apricots, pear skin and mirabelle. The fact that it is produced from organic fruit makes it all the better!
- Vicki Denig
Sep 17, 2020 · Barefoot Moscato NV (CA) $5 Courtesy of Barefoot Barefoot Moscato - quite possibly the best bargain Moscato brand around, after all, $5 is tough to beat. This is a light-hearted, easy-going, non-vintage Moscato that brings all of the sweet, spritz flavors of juicy peach, a touch of apricot and some serious citrus to the glass.
- 4 min
- Katie Bourque
- Saracco Moscato d' Asti. If you're serving fresh fruit, this is the bottle to crack open. Pears, peaches and fresh berries will complement the taste of this wine.
- Il Conte Stella Rosa Moscato d'Asti. One of the drier bottles of Moscato on the market, the semisweet flavor is actually perfect for counterbalancing a particularly spicy main dish.
- Sutter Home Moscato. For a solid pick under $10, go for this Sutter Home bottle. There are plenty of Moscatos in that price range, but none with this bottle's balanced acidity and sweet taste.
- Skinnygirl Moscato Wine. The brainchild of Real Housewives' Bethenny Frankel, this light, low-cal bottle tastes just as flavorful and sweet as a traditional bottle.
- Stella Rosa Platinum, Italy. Made from a blend of select grape varieties, this Moscato wine is naturally carbonated and has green apple, vanilla, and elderflower flavors.
- 2014 Quinta Nova Pomares Moscatel, Portugal. Intense citrus, tropical fruits, and fresh herbs dominate the aroma of the Quinta Nova Pomares Moscatel. Made in the valley of Duoro, Portugal, this Moscato wine is full-bodied and dry.
- 2014 Torres Viña Esmeralda, Spain. Excellent aromatics of lime blossom and acacia honey with notes of Muscat grape, citrus, passionfruit, and grapefruit acidity, this is the perfect Moscato wine for Thanksgiving.
- 2010 Brooks Terue Dry Muscat, Oregon. This Moscato wine is made from the beautiful and excellent aromatics of gardenia, white lilacs, jasmine, lychee, and mango, making it a perfect dessert wine.
Mar 12, 2012 · Best Moscato Wine Brands Bartenura Moscato Since the very first sip I took of Bartenura Moscato back in 2008 at Skopelo's Restaurant I have loved this wine. Bartenura is a very light, sweet wine with only 5% alcohol - low for many wines. It is a bit effervescent giving it almost a champagne-like feel... perfect for any little celebration.