People also ask
What are some good brands of Moscato wine?
What are some of the different types of Moscato wine?
What is the difference between Moscato d'Asti and Asti Spumante?
Where does Moscato wine come from?
Apr 28, 2022 · The Rundown Best Overall: G.D. Vajra Moscato d'Asti at Drizly Jump to Review Best for Brunch: Risata Moscato d'Asti at Drizly Jump to Review Best Budget: Vietti Cascinetta Moscato d'Asti at Drizly Jump to Review Best Sparkling: Sant'Orsola Moscao d'Asti at Drizly Jump to Review Best for Dessert: La Spinetta Bricco Quaglia Moscato d'Asti at Drizly
- Vicki Denig
- Castello del Poggio Moscato (Italy) A classic Italian Moscato, Castello del Poggio Moscato offers a lively nose filled with ripe peach and citrus. The palate doesn't stray too far from the initial aromatic impression, adding in some sweet tangerine to the fruit along with well-honed acidity and remarkable balance.
- Ecco Domani Moscato 2011 (Italy) Easy to find with its bright blue bottle, the Ecco Domani Moscato is a sweet treat for those looking for a refreshing white wine with a slight effervescence, semi-sweet style and lower on the alcohol than your typical white wine.
- Saracco Moscato d'Asti 2013 (Italy) $14. Arguably one of Piedmont's most notable names for authentic, easy to find, delicious to drink Moscato wine, Saracco puts together a gorgeous ensemble of floral aromas with beautifully balanced acidity.
- Beni di Batasiolo Moscato d’Asti Bosc dla Rei 2013 (Italy) $16. This authentic Moscato releases delicate floral-filled aromas and tropical fruit on the outset.
- Wilhelminaplein 25, Eindhoven, 5611 HG, NB
- Stella Rosa Platinum, Italy. Made from a blend of select grape varieties, this Moscato wine is naturally carbonated and has green apple, vanilla, and elderflower flavors.
- 2014 Quinta Nova Pomares Moscatel, Portugal. Intense citrus, tropical fruits, and fresh herbs dominate the aroma of the Quinta Nova Pomares Moscatel. Made in the valley of Duoro, Portugal, this Moscato wine is full-bodied and dry.
- 2014 Torres Viña Esmeralda, Spain. Excellent aromatics of lime blossom and acacia honey with notes of Muscat grape, citrus, passionfruit, and grapefruit acidity, this is the perfect Moscato wine for Thanksgiving.
- 2010 Brooks Terue Dry Muscat, Oregon. This Moscato wine is made from the beautiful and excellent aromatics of gardenia, white lilacs, jasmine, lychee, and mango, making it a perfect dessert wine.
- Wine Enthusiast
- Albert Boxler 2017 Muscat (Alsace); $46, Buy on Vivino. Salinity and a hint of sweet licorice root lead the nose on this wine. The palate is similarly solemn, with notes of pear and almond… SEE SCORE AND REVIEW.
- Barefoot NV Moscato (California); $6, Buy on Total Wine & More. Very fruity and somewhat floral in aroma, this light-bodied wine shows… SEE SCORE AND REVIEW.
- Benvenuto 2020 Zibibbo (Calabria); $24, Buy on Vivino. Ripe aromas of white grape, melon and papaya blend with jasmine and lily on the nose. It’s rounded and gentle on the palate… SEE SCORE AND REVIEW.
- Domaine Charles Baur 2019 Muscat (Alsace); $23, Buy on Vivino. Salinity meets almond and honeysuckle on the nose of this wine. The mouthfeel is light but voluminous, like whipped cream, complemented by searing acidity… SEE SCORE AND REVIEW.
- Villa Alena Peach Moscato, Italy
- Yellow Tail Pink Moscato, Australia
- Muscador Cepage Muscat Mousseux Rosé, France
- Sweet Bitch Moscato, New York, USA
- Robert Mondavi Winery Moscato D’Oro, Napa Valley, USA
- Sip Moscato, California, USA
- Innocent Bystander Moscato Sparkling, Victoria, Australia
- Massandra Collection White Muscat, Crimea
- Llano Estacado Red Moscato, Texas, USA
This peach Moscato is born and bred in Asti, housed in Italy’s Piedmont region. Alongside peach, this wine bears note of apples and apricots. Average price: $13.
Yellow Tail is a native to Australia but a household name in the U.S. for the affordability and accessibility of its 1.5 liter bottles, topping the imported wine market in the States in 2020. It therefore comes as no surprise that this Aussie Moscato variety, fizzy and evocative of melon and passionfruit, earns a spot on this list. Average price: $...
This French Moscato is as affordable as it comes, with a price tag of just $5. Among the fruits that constitute its sweet flavor profile, lychee notes are dominant. Average price: $5.
This bottle contains notes of white peach, melon and sweet apple. Sweet Bitch, produced byJoseph Victori Wines in Long Island, N.Y., also comes in a number of flavored varieties, including mango, pineapple, and peach. Average price: $11
Napa Valley, epicenter of the U.S. wine market, is home to Robert Mondavi Winery.. The winery produces this moscato, with a palate composed of white peach, candied fennel and bright, and clementine. Average price: $33.
SIP Moscato achieves its sweetness through arrested fermentation — which involves intentionally stopping the fermentation process before the wine reaches dryness — according to its producer’s website. Apricot, peach, and citrus comprise its fruity palate. Average price: $16.
The second of two Australian bottles on this list, Innocent Bystander contains notes of wild strawberry, violets, and honeycomb. Average price: $13.
By far the most expensive on this list, this white muscat could set you back over $500. Sotheby’s is in possession of a number of bottles from this collection. With a history spanning over a century, the historic collection has traveled through more than one war. Average price: $519. (Editor’s note: Massandra Winery in Russian-occupied Crimea was ‘...
The Lone Star State takes the cake, with the state’s Llano Estacado winery producing this red moscato with a tart, citrusy palate containing notes of cherry and tart red berry. Average price: $15.