People also ask
What is the cheapest college in California?
What are the most affordable private colleges in America?
Which colleges have the highest tuition & fees?
How much does college cost?
- California Baptist University. $33,930 / year.
- Concordia University-Irvine. $37,250 / year.
- Fresno Pacific University. $32,954 / year.
- Hope International University. $33,250 / year.
- Stanford University. Stanford, CA• Rating 4.1 out of 5 1,247 reviews. Alum: Now, 60+ years after a Stanford BSME, I am astoundingly grateful for a rounded undergraduate engineering education that led to 1) a succession of rewarding employments, and through those, 2) development of cultural appreciation and of language capability in Malaysian/Indonesian - employment experiences in human relations and communication that made me a more effective and versatile engineer.
- California Institute of Technology. Pasadena, CA• Rating 3.95 out of 5 128 reviews. Alum: Caltech is a very work hard play hard mentality.
- Harvey Mudd College. Claremont, CA• Rating 3.76 out of 5 143 reviews. Alum: My relationship with Harvey Mudd is quite messy and convoluted.
- Pomona College. Claremont, CA• Rating 4.22 out of 5 415 reviews. Alum: Pomona College was a very transformative space for me.
In this article, I'll give you a list of the cheapest colleges in California. Furthermore, I'll provide you with the prices of the top public and private colleges in California, explain college costs, and go over how finances should influence your college decision.
The most affordable four year colleges in California are listed by one year's in state tuition ...CollegeIn State TuitionRatingValue#1 Taft University SystemSanta Ana, ...$3,292NANA#2 San Diego State University Imperial ...$5,472NANA#3 California Polytechnic State ...$5,7427448#4 California State University ...$5,742NANA
- Calumet College of Saint Joseph
- American Intercontinental University
- University of Holy Cross
- Tennessee Wesleyan University
- Brigham Young University
- Tougaloo College
- University of Phoenix-Arizona
- Oakland City University
- Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies
- Monroe College
Founded in 1951, Calumet is a private institution based in Whiting, Indiana, with additional campuses in Chicago and Indiana. The most popular majors at this college include Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration, Business, and Liberal Arts and Humanities.
The private, for-profit mid-sized AIU is an online college based in Chandler, Arizona. Popular majors to take at the American InterContinental University include Business, Criminal Justice and Safety Studies and Healthcare Management.
The University of Holy Cross is an above-average private liberal arts college located in New Orleans. Popular majors at this institution with a fairly completive admission rate include Nursing, Biology and Business.
Founded in 1857, Tennessee Wesleyan is a private college based in Athens, Tennessee. The most popular majors taken at this small-sized university include Nursing, Business and Accounting.
This college is a highly rated private research institution in Provo, Utah sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Popular majors with students at this large college include Psychology, Accounting and Exercise Physiology.
Tougaloo is a private small-sized college based in Jackson, Mississippi. Popular majors at this somewhat competitive university include Sociology, Economics and Biology.
Founded in 1976, the University of Phoenix is a private for-profit college based primarily in Phoenix. Popular majors at this large institution with a somewhat competitive admission acceptance include Business, IT and Hospital Management.
Oakland City University is a private university affiliated with the General Baptist Church and based in Indiana. Popular majors at this mill-sized institution of high education range from Liberal Arts and Humanities, Business, and Criminal Justice and Safety Studies.
Central Methodist - Grad Studies is a private, college located in Columbia, Missouri. The most popular majors at this small institution feature Nursing, Business, and Elementary Education.
Monroe College is an affordable private college and graduate school based in New York. The most popular majors at this mid-sized university include Business, Policeand Criminal Science, and Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration.
- Tom Fish