People also ask
What are the greatest country music songs of all time?
What are the top 10 country songs on the Billboard chart?
Who are the most popular country music artists?
- Luke Combs•Love You Anyway. Love You Anyway. Luke Combs. 3 mins, 49 secs.
- Kane Brown•Different Man. Different Man. Kane Brown. 4 mins, 1 sec.
- Thomas Rhett•Angels. Angels. Thomas Rhett. 3 mins, 34 secs.
- Bailey Zimmerman•Religiously. Religiously. Bailey Zimmerman. 2 mins, 58 secs.
1. ‘I Walk the Line’ by Johnny Cash Cash’s first No. 1 hit on the Billboard chart managed to keep itself on the radar... 2. ‘Jolene’ by Dolly Parton This Parton hit was her second chart-topper and even crossed into mainstream music’s... 3. ‘Friends in Low Places’ by Garth Brooks Songwriting duo ...
- Brad Paisley, ‘Welcome to the Future’ (2009) Mainstream country's most prominent liberal ambitiously overloads this nearly six-minute single from 2009's American Saturday Night, explaining that he wanted "to serve up a little multigenerational truth with a strong sense of hope and possibility."
- Harry Choates, ‘Jole Blon’ (1946) One of Bruce Springsteen's lesser-known influences is the late, hard-drinkin' Texas fiddle player Harry Choates. After playing for spare change as a teenager in the Thirties, Choates started making records by his early Twenties, and his aching 1946 reworking of the so-called "Cajun National Anthem" hit Number Four on the Billboard charts.
- C.W. McCall, ‘Convoy’ (1975) This loving, jargon-filled novelty song took the insular world of trucker culture to the tops of both the country and pop charts in 1976.
- Gretchen Wilson, ‘Redneck Woman’ (2004) Originally a collective of Nashville outcasts and outsiders known for their open-minded open mic night, the MuzikMafia went mainstream with the twin successes of Big & Rich's "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" and Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman."
- Kelsey Weekman
- 'Cruise' by Florida Georgia Line. - Artist: Florida Georgia Line. - Billboard rank: #1. The duo's 2012 single set an all-time record of 56 weeks on the country charts, tying Taylor Swift's record.
- 'Walk On By' by Leroy Van Dyke. - Artist: Leroy Van Dyke. - Billboard rank: #2. Leroy Van Dyke's most successful song spent 37 weeks on the country chart in 1961, with a record-breaking 19 in the #1 spot.
- 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes. - Artist: Hunter Hayes. - Billboard rank: #3. Hunter Hayes broke a record held since 1973 as the youngest male artist to reach #1 when "Wanted" topped the Hot Country Songs chart.
- 'Take Your Time' by Sam Hunt. - Artist: Sam Hunt. - Billboard rank: #4. This 2014 recording became Hunt's second consecutive single to reach #1 on the country charts.
Maren Morris Names The Trump-Related Reason She’s Leaving Country Music
“I thought...Nashville. Morris said she’s felt “very, very distanced” from country music, a genre she grew up with and one that has influenced her songwriting ...
HuffPost via Yahoo
3 days ago
- Fast Car. Luke Combs 2 22 T.L.Chapman. Chip Matthews, J.D.Singleton, L.Combs. River House/Columbia Nashville.
- Last Night. Morgan Wallen 3 1 30 J.Byron, A.G.Gorley, J.K.Hindlin, Charlie Handsome. J.Moi. Mercury/Republic/Big Loud.
- Religiously. Bailey Zimmerman 5 4 21 A.Palmer, A.R.Shawn, B.Zimmerman, F.Romano, Marty James. A.R.Shawn, J.Bruyere.
- Need A Favor. Jelly Roll 4 3 30 J.B.DeFord, A.A.Nivarel, J.Ragosta, R.Ragosta. A.Nivarel. Bailee & Buddy/Broken Bow/BMG/Stoney Creek.