People also ask
What are the top three most populated cities in the US?
What US cities have a population over 1 million?
What cities have the highest population density?
Which US state is the most populated?
- New York, N.Y. Population (2019): 8,336,817 Population Change Since 2010: +2.0% Median Age (2019): 37.2 years Median Household Income (2019): $63,998
- Los Angeles, Calif. Population (2019): 3,979,576 Population Change Since 2010 (2019): +4.9% Median Age (2019): 35.9 years Median Household Income (2019): $62,142
- Chicago, Ill. Population (2019): 2,693,976 Population Change Since 2010 (2019): -0.1% Median Age (2019): 35.2 years Median Household Income (2019): $58,247
- Houston, Texas. Population (2019): 2,320,268 Population Change Since 2010 (2019): +10.7% Median Age (2019): 33.4 years Median Household Income (2019): $52,338
- New York City, New York – 8,336,697. The most populated American City is New York , it is termed as the City of New York or New York City in order to discriminate it from the New York State.
- Los Angeles, California – 3,857,799. Los Angeles also named as the City of Los Angeles is a global city, with strengths in international trade, business, culture, entertainment, media, science, fashion, technology, sports, medicine, education and research.
- Chicago, Illinois – 2,714,856. Chicago is a populated city of the U.SStateIllinois and is known as an international hub for commerce, finance, industry, telecommunications, technology and transportation.
- Houston, Texas – 2,160,821. It is the largest city in Texas and its economy has wide industrial base in manufacturing, energy, transportation and aeronautics, the mission Control Center of NASA is also located in this city.
List of incorporated cities in the United States with over 75,000 residents. Below is a list of ...
- New York, New York. 8,336,817. 8,175,133. 8,008,278. 7,322,564.
- Los Angeles, California. 3,979,576. 3,792,621. 3,694,820. 3,485,398.
- Chicago, Illinois. 2,693,976. 2,695,598. 2,896,016. 2,783,726.
- Houston, Texas. 2,320,268. 2,100,263. 1,953,631. 1,630,553.
A city can be defined by the inhabitants of its demographic population, as by metropolitan area, ...
List of United States cities by population The following is a list of the most populous incorporated places of the United States. As defined by the United States Census Bureau, an " incorporated place" includes a variety of designations, including city, town, village, borough, and municipality.