Mar 19, 2020 · Mar 19, 2020 Courtesy. In honor of Mother's Day, we've rounded up the best movies to watch with mom. Whether you are yearning for a good group cry or are in search of hours of giggles on the couch ...
May 08, 2020 · Mother's Day 2020: 13 Best Movies To Watch - Hollywood, CA - Celebrate Mother's Day at home by watching captivating, mom-centric flicks such as "A Simple Favor," "Little Women" and "Steel Magnolias."
- Beau Behan
Mar 06, 2019 · This Mother's Day, curl up with one of these movies that explores the bittersweet, complicated, frustrating, joyful relationship between mother and child.
Sarah Paulson stars in RUN, a new thriller coming to theaters just in time for Mother's Day this year, against some heavy-hitters. Instant coverage of Movies, TV, culture,and pop culture lifestyle ...
May 09, 2020 · Happy Mother’s Day, moms! By Emily Heller @emilypheller May 9, 2020, 2:30pm EDT If you buy something from a Polygon link, Vox Media may earn a commission.
May 10, 2020 · Mother's Day 2020 Movies: Here's the list of 10 Bollywood movies that will make your mom feel happier and relaxed at the same time. - Mother's Day 2020 Movies: 10 Feel-Good Bollywood Films to Help ...
- MOM. Synopsis: After her stepdaughter is sexually assaulted at a party, a furious mother sets out to destroy the lives of the four perpetrators who walked away free.
- Secret Superstar. Synopsis: A strong mother goes against the whims and fancies of her husband to support her teenage daughter. She goes to every extreme in order to help her daughter, pursue her passion while the father is abusive.
- Paa. Synopsis: Vidya Balan plays the role of an extremely strong and caring single mother who does everything possible to save her son till the last breath.
- English Vinglish. Synopsis: English Vinglish is the story of a mother who does not know English and is made to feel insecure by her family and society at large.
- Kelly Lawler
- If you love classic literature: 'Little Women' In Greta Gerwig's 2019 Oscar-nominated adaptation of Louisa May Alcott's novel, Marmee (Laura Dern) is her girls' moral compass, a woman who will donate the coat right off of her back.
- If you're a Millennial with a complicated mom: 'Lady Bird' Another one of Gerwig's Oscar-nominated movies, "Lady Bird," may be a little too real for anyone who grew up in the age of "Cry Me a River" and flip phones.
- If you want to ugly-cry: 'The Joy Luck Club' Another entry in the category of "mothers and daughters don't understand each other," the adaptation of Amy Tan's classic novel takes a more generational perspective to the cracks in its characters' relationships.
- If you and your mom have different ideas about your future: 'Real Women Have Curves' This underrated 2002 gem is both a great mother/daughter story and America Ferrera's debut role.
- Mamma Mia! (2008) Irresistible! This sun-drenched contemporary musical has a beat you can dance to in your living room. Meryl Streep, 70, sings her heart out as an island-bound earth mama whose dancing queen daughter (Amanda Seyfried) returns home to wed.
- Lady Bird (2017) Writer-director Greta Gerwig's knockout, Oscar-nominated coming-of-age dramedy plumbs the highly relatable emotional tug-of-war between overworked Laurie Metcalf, 64, and high school daughter Saoirse Ronan, struggling to define herself by pulling away from the bewildered mother who shaped her.
- Alien (1979) It's the mother of all monster movies! Astronaut Sigourney Weaver, 70, gets between a slobbering carnivorous creature from outer space and the alien's babies.
- Mother (1996) Not to be confused with Bong Joon-ho's 2009 murder-mystery masterpiece Mother or Jennifer Lawrence's 2017 horror-film bomb Mother, this is a bittersweet classic that Albert Brooks, 72, wrote, directed and stars in.
Feel-Good results for mother's day movie 2020
Sep 03, 2018 · Directed by Fergus O'Brien. With Daniel Mays, Vicky McClure, Anna Maxwell Martin, David Wilmot. Focuses on two women living on either side of the Irish Sea, and how they are brought together in the wake of the Warrington bombing of March 1993.