en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day_(2010_film)#:~:text=Mother's Day is a 2010 American psychological horror,mother so she can help them get away.
- Mother's Day is a 2010 American psychological horror film directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. It is a loose remake of Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day and was written by Scott Milam and produced by Brett Ratner. The film is about three brothers who fail to rob a bank then run to their mother so she can help them get away.
People also ask
What is the movie Mother's Day?
Is mother's day a remake?
Who directed "mother s" Day?
What are some good horror movies for Mothers Day?
May 05, 2011 · After kidnapping and brutally assaulting two young women, a gang unknowingly finds refuge at a vacation home belonging to the parents of one of the victims: a mother and father who devise an increasingly gruesome series of revenge tactics. Director: Dennis Iliadis. Stars: Garret Dillahunt, Monica Potter, Tony Goldwyn.
- Darren Lynn Bousman
- 2 min
Sep 19, 1980 · Mother's Day. Unrated | 1h 31min | Comedy, Horror, Thriller | 19 September 1980 (USA) Two brothers kidnap and brutalize three women for the pleasure of their demented mother.
- Charles Kaufman
Mother's Day is a 2010 American psychological horror film directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. It is a loose remake of Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day and was written by Scott Milam and produced by Brett Ratner. The film is about three brothers who fail to rob a bank then run to their mother so she can help them get away. The brothers discover that their mother has lost her house in a foreclosure. The brothers hold the new owners and their guests hostage. When their mother arrives, she takes control
Mother's Day is a 1980 American rape and revenge slasher film directed, co-written and produced by Charles Kaufman, brother of Troma Entertainment co-founder Lloyd Kaufman. The plot focuses on three women on a camping excursion who fall victim to two deranged, murderous young men and their unhinged mother. The film contains elements of the satire, thriller and slasher genres. Upon its release, Mother's Day received criticism for its depiction of violence and rape, and was banned in the United Ki
The Troma Team is proud to bring you Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day, the independent horror classic which redefines the term ''family values.''. This stylish, horrific and darkly humorous film is a worldwide favorite. In the spirit of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Mother's Day is a celebration of gore and depravity that is certain to offend the weak of heart!
This is a really good horror film, just when you think everything has been written this movie comes along. Beth and Daniel Sohapi are celebrating in their recently bought house with their friends....
- drama, horror, crime
Feb 21, 2020 · You can unsubscribe at any time. A terrifying new horror film looks set to terrify audiences for Mother's Day in the US. Run stars Bird Box actress Sarah Paulson stars as the unnerving Diane, a...
- Lewis Knight
- Psycho (1960) Alfred Hitchcock. Finally, no Mother’s Day themed horror list would be complete without this Alfred Hitchcock classic. When a Phoenix secretary, played by Janet Leigh, steals a small fortune from her employer, she goes on the run and checks into a sinister motel, run by a young Norman Bates, under the influence of his dominating mother.
- Goodnight, Mommy (2015) Severin Fiala & Veronika Franz. This Austrian thriller is just a few months old, and already poised to be a horror classic.
- The Badadook (2014) Jennifer Kent. From first time writer / director Jennifer Kent, this Australian psychological horror film took the Sundance Film Festival by storm in 2014, and has since received critical acclaim.
- Mama (2013) Andres Muschietti. This supernatural horror film by Andres Muschietti, based on his Argentine short film, lives up to its name. The story follows the rescue of two young, feral girls who were abandoned in a forest cabin, and thought to have miraculously survived on their own.