Viewers are stunned by that divisive ending in 'Promising Young Woman,' starring Carey Mulligan. Here's why the movie closed that way. (Spoilers!)
USA Today on MSN.com
23 hours ago
- Here's Why 'Promising Young Woman' Had to End With That Shocking Finale (SPOILERS)Distractify2 days ago
- 'Promising Young Woman' Twist Ending Explained By Director Emerald Fennell - Spoilers Ahead!Just Jared3 days ago
- Let’s Talk About the Knockout Ending of ‘Promising Young Woman’Variety5 days ago
- Marvel movies: Why Avengers fans 'dissect' Marvel trailers for spoilers and Easter eggsDaily Express2 days ago
- Life Of Pi. Ang Li’s adaptation of Yann Martel’s acclaimed novel Life Of Pi is a visually stunning, intellectually and emotionally rewarding treat – but the ending sure does throw us a curve ball.
- Mulholland Drive. It’s entirely possible that Mulholland Drive isn’t meant to make sense. Still, David Lynch insists that it does, so unless the director is trolling us all, we’ll assume that this is the case.
- Enemy. Before he left audiences wondering with Arrival, Denis Villeneuve was bamboozling them with psychological thriller Enemy, loosely based on The Double, by novelist José Saramago.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey. Stanley Kubrick’s sci-fi masterpiece 2001: A Space Odyssey takes a dramatic narrative left turn as its climax approaches, shifting gears from deliberately-paced thriller to ponderous arthouse flick.
- Looper Staff
- Inception (2010) Christopher Nolan's film left audiences' minds spinning as much as the top in the final shot. Just when it looks like the top is about to spin out and tumble, the screen cuts to black.
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Meanwhile, the ending to Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy isn't as vague as Inception. After flying a nuclear bomb out of Gotham City, Batman escapes the blast...
- Birdman (2014) Alejandro G. Iñárritu's film about a washed-up actor trying to make a comeback on Broadway has the kind of weird ending that puts Inception to shame.
- Barton Fink (1991) At the end of this Coen Brothers flick, Barton Fink wanders onto a beach, where he meets a woman resembling the picture decorating his sparse, depressing hotel room.
Aug 29, 2020 · 1BR Movie Spoilers and Ending Explained 1BR, the New Horror Movie Trending on Netflix, Is an Apartment Dweller's Nightmare. August 29, 2020 by Hedy Phillips. 79 Shares Watch out! This post ...
- Hedy Phillips
People that love talking about the movies they've just seen. If you've seen a CURRENT movie that I haven't yet spoiled, and want to write your own spoiler, then please send it to me and I'll put it up for you. As your reward, I am giving out either a $10 iTunes or Amazon certificates for every spoiler THAT I USE. Think of that...
Dec 11, 2020 · Movies The Bananas Twist Ending of Wild Mountain Thyme, ... (And, needless to say, spoilers follow.) Advertisement. Sign up for the Slate Culture newsletter. The best of movies, music, books, TV ...
Before M. Night Shyamalan or The Coen Brothers, there was Alfred Hitchcock—and boy did he know how to end a movie.Obviously the most famous Hitchcock ending of all time comes in the form of ...
Endings, Beginnings, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2019, is one of those movies determined to reach audiences despite the roadblocks in the way. This steamy, cinematic romance is bound to captivate viewers, and these spoilers are what make the film worth watching right now.
- Sara Belcher
The film is based on Lily Brooks-Dalton's book Good Morning, Midnight. So, is the ending the same as the book? For those who have already finished the film and may want more details on what actually happened during that ending, we’ve explained it below! Beware: spoilers follow!
But the movie actually ends with a bleak twist — one people saw coming from the moment the first trailer was released. Now that "Last Christmas" is in theaters, let's talk about that ending. If you want a non-spoiler peek at the movie, read Insider's review here. Warning: Spoilers for "Last Christmas" ahead.