- Whether it’s drama, action or comedy, this collection of famous quotes from movies can be appreciated by any lover of cinema. 1. “Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” – Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting 2. “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” – Fight Club, Tyler Durden
People also ask
What are some famous movie quotes?
How to quote a movie in an essay?
What is a movie citation?
Sep 21, 2018 · And many famous quotes have originated from movies. Whether you’re a film buff or enjoy watching the occasional movie on Netflix, memorable movie phrases have likely made their way into your everyday vocabulary, presentations, or water cooler talk. Check out the movie quotes below and test your memory to see how many you remember. Famous ...
- “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather.
- “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” Roger “Verbal” Kint, The Usual Suspects.
- “May the Force be with you.” Han Solo, Star Wars.
- “Say hello to my little friend!” Tony Montana, Scarface.
- “Inconceivable! " "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” ― William Goldman, The Princess Bride.
- “Life is not a PG feel-good movie. Real life often ends badly. Literature tries to document this reality, while showing us it is still possible for us to endure nobly.”
- “Into the sky to win or die.” ― Christopher Paolini, Eragon.
- “As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now.” ― Jo Stockton.
Oct 26, 2021 · The best Movie Quotes of all time: quotes, phrases, lines, from Movies, Film, TV Series, Cartoons. Famous phrases by actors, film directors, Hollywood celebrities and film producers.
Played by Lady Gaga and Adam Driver, Patrizia and Maurizio are part of a constellation of characters in the movie, which also includes Maurizio’s father, Rodolfo (Jeremy Irons ...
LA Times via Yahoo
5 hours ago
Top 100 Greatest Movie Quotes of All Time (The Ultimate List) by ChrisWalczyk55 | created - 13 Dec 2013 | updated - 15 Dec 2013 | Public For most of the century, movies have supplanted books, music and radio as the primary force behind the cultural spirit.