Watch a huge selection of full romantic comedy movies! Free movies on youtube provided by Popcornflix.
People also ask
What is the best romantic comedy movie ever?
What kind of movie is Love on the road?
Why do we love Rom-coms so much?
Is Meg Ryan the Queen of romantic comedy movies?
- Kelly Bryant
- Sleepless in Seattle. Released: 1993. Rated: PG. Memorable Quote: “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it.
- Crazy Rich Asians. Released: 2018. Rated: PG-13. Memorable Quote: “I’m not leaving because I’m scared, or because I think I’m not enough—because maybe for the first time in my life, I know I am.”
- The Holiday. Released: 2006. Rated: PG-13. Memorable Quote: “I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I am constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives.”
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Released: 2002. Rated: PG. Memorable Quote: “Let me tell you something, Toula. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.”
The Best 50 Romantic Comedy Movies of All Time. 1. Shakespeare in Love (1998) The world's greatest ever playwright, William Shakespeare, is young, out of ideas and short of cash, but meets his ideal woman and is inspired to write one of his most famous plays. 2. Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
2. Valentine's Day (I) (2010) PG-13 | 125 min | Comedy, Romance. 5.7. Rate. 34 Metascore. Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day. Director: Garry Marshall | Stars: Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba.