- To set up a list for group mailing in Yahoo Mail: Select Contacts in the upper-right corner of the Yahoo Mail navigation bar. Select Lists . Select Create list in the pane below Lists . Type the desired List name for the list. Add at least one contact in the Add contacts field, and then select Save . To add members to the email list you created:
People also ask
How do I get to my Yahoo Groups?
What is wrong with Yahoo Groups?
Do people still use Yahoo Groups?
What is happening with Yahoo Groups?
From the contacts you already have in your Yahoo Contacts, set up a contact list with a group of people you often send the same emails to. For example, you email the same content to 3 friends every...
list of my yahoo groups my groups page group directory. my yahoo groups. 1. 9 results. 2 Millie Bobby Brown. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Sep 16, 2022 · Log in to your Ymail inbox. Click the Contacts list icon in the right pane. Switch to the Lists tab. Click the Create list option. Name the new list and add the contacts you want the list to include. Click Save when done. You can now use the newly created list to send a Yahoo group email.
The It List: 'Game of Thrones' star unrecognizable in Sex Pistols series, Netflix releases... Yahoo Entertainment via AOL · 4 months ago. The It List is Yahoo's weekly look at the best in pop culture, including movies, music, TV,...
- Getting Started: Create a Yahoo account. In order to access Yahoo Groups you will need a Yahoo account. Create an account by going to www.Yahoo.com and clicking “Mail.”Follow the prompts to create a new account.
- Finding Groups: Find a group by browsing. Select from the different categories listed on the Yahoo Groups main page found at www.groups.yahoo.com. Categories include Business & Finance, Computers & Internet, Family & Home, Government & Politics, Hobbies & Crafts, Romance & Relationships, Schools & Education, and many more.Start looking for a group by clicking on any of these categories.Clicking on a group name will reveal a description of the group.
- Joining a Group: Join a group that interests you. Once you have found a group, ask to join. On the group page, click the “Join Group” link.If the group is restricted, the group owner or administrator will need to approve your request before you can join the group.If the group is open, you will be automatically added to the group.Once you’re in the group you can access the messages, photos, files, and everything else posted on the group.
- Subscribing to a Group's Mailing List: Receive emails from a group. You can receive emails from a group without joining. To subscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Replace “groupname” with the actual name of the group.