Jan 03, 2019 · Visit myspace.com from any browser. On the Myspace homepage, click on Sign In on the left sidebar. In the login page, enter your email and password associated with your Myspace account. If you had...
Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
- Ashley Donohoe
- Write the word "MySpace" followed by your MySpace vanity URL or friend ID on a sheet of paper. Write legibly and with a dark shade of marker. Ask a friend to look up your vanity URL or friend ID if you don't have access to it.
- Take a picture of yourself holding the sheet of paper, ensuring that your face appears clearly in the photo. If using a digital camera, upload the photo to your wireless device.
- Go to myspace2.custhelp.com/app/contact/, and fill in the online submission form. Enter the new email address you wish to use for your MySpace log-in. Select "Log in" from the category drop-down list.
- Click the "Send My Message" button that appears on the resulting page. You'll receive an email at the new address you provide with an activation link.
People also ask
How do I log into my Myspace account?
How do I contact MySpace?
How do you create a MySpace account?
How to set up a MySpace account?
Feb 27, 2009 · With this simple little app you can easy manage as many accounts as you want. Just save all your myspace.com accounts in the application then you will be able to login to any account with just one...
- Internet Explorer Add-Ons & Plugins
MySpace How To Access Old Myspace Profile. MySpace MySpace Here's how to access your old MySpace account: Step 1: Go to www.myspace.com to access the MySpace website. Step 2: Go to the site's Declaration of Ownership form. Simply go to MySpace.com and use the search box on the site to discover any sort of MySpace profile.
Dec 25, 2021 · Steps Download Article 1 Go to the Myspace website by typing www.Myspace.com into the URL line of your browser. Once you see the Myspace page loaded on your screen, click the "sign up free" button located look at the upper right hand corner of the screen. 2 Determine what kind of account you want.