People also ask
What are some names that are also colors?
What are some fancy color names?
What are the basic color names?
- Adam. Origin: Hebrew. Meaning: Man, to be red, red earth. Alternative Spellings & Variations: Adamo, Adem. Famous Namesakes: Singer Adam Levine, comedian Adam Sandler, actor Adam Driver.
- Alani. Origin: Hawaiian. Meaning: Orange, as in the fruit. Alternative Spellings & Variations: Alana, Alanis, 'Alani, Ailani. Famous Namesakes: TV personality Alani Nicole "La La" Anthony.
- Alba. Origin: Latin, Ancient Roman. Meaning: White. Alternative Spellings & Variations: Albus, Elba. Famous Namesakes: Albus Dumbledore of the Harry Potter series, Olympic medalist synchronized swimmer Alba Maria Cabello Rodilla.
- Amber. Origin: Arabic. Meaning: Yellowish orange jewel of fossilized resin. Alternative Spellings & Variations: Ambre, Aamber, Ambur. Famous Namesakes: Actress Amber Heard, model Amber Rose, actress Amber Tamblyn.
BLUE COLOR NAMES: UNISEX: AOI (1- 碧 , 2- 葵 ): Japanese unisex name meaning 1) "blue" or 2) "hollyhock." INDIGO :... AOI (1- 碧 , 2- 葵 ): Japanese unisex name meaning 1) "blue" or 2) "hollyhock." INDIGO : English ...
- Indigo: Indigo is one of the most evocative of the current generation color names. It’s based on the dark bluish purple dye that is obtained from plants.
- Coal: No, we have not made up this name. Coal is actually a name derived from the Old English word Cola, which means ‘coal black.’ Cole is a spelling variation of this name, with its most notable bearer being Cole Porter, the American songwriter, and composer.
- Morado: The male name Morado is inspired by the color purple. It has southern charm and an arboreal nature appeal.
- Azul: Azul is an Arabic name meaning sky blue. It has never actually made to the popularity list so it would make an excellent choice.
Is It Appropriate To The Baby's Gender? Akasma Akos Al-Ashab Alba Alban Alberga Albicant Albin Albina Albinia Albion Albiona Alfio AlvaNamesMeaningOriginAbbánWhiteLatinAbdaA Black Slave GirlMuslimAcheflowWhite FlowerArthurian LegendAdhamBlackArabic
Late Latin name derived from candidus meaning "white". This was the name of several early saints, including a woman supposedly healed by Saint Peter. As an English name, it came into use after George Bernard Shaw's play Candida (1898).
Jul 23, 2018 · Bianca is a beautiful Italian name meaning "white," while Russell is a solidly traditional boys' name meaning "redheaded or fox-colored." Baby Names Associated With Blue Azure: A medieval name for the precious stone lapis lazuli, which is used to create a vivid-blue pigment for painting.
LAVENDER: English color and flower name derived from the vocabulary word, from Anglo-Saxon lavendre, from Late Latin lavendula which may ultimately derive from lividus, meaning "bluish, livid." Since 1840, the word has had the meaning "pale purple."
Umaima Jafri remembers when her husband wrote about 50 names on the whiteboard in the delivery room and asked each nurse to vote on the names. Jafri wanted ...
HuffPost via Yahoo News
5 days ago
- Misha Green Hints at the Possibility of 'Lovecraft Country' Season 2Elle via Yahoo News7 days ago
- GOP senator who mocked Kamala Harris once asked Black supporter about Perdue chicken and Herman CainSalon via Yahoo News6 days ago
- 30 awesome gifts under $30 for everyone on your listUSA TODAY via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Marcus Smart: This Article Is Not About BasketballThe Players' Tribune via Yahoo Sports7 days ago
- A GOP Senator's Deliberate Mispronounciation of Kamala Harris's Name Is All Too Familiar For POC Like MePopSugar via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Amber. Though perhaps not as currently stylish as Ruby, Jade, or Pearl, Amber has a colorful history (remember the...
- Amethyst. As flower names become more exotic, so can gem names move beyond Ruby and Pearl to names like Topaz, Sapphire...
- Aqua. One of the new color names that is catching on, invoking a calm, blue-green-sea feeling. ...
the description is the meaning and history write-up for the name; separate search terms with spaces; search for an exact phrase by surrounding it with double quotes. example: "lord of the rings" will match names from the novel 'The Lord of the Rings'
Feel-Good results for names that mean a color
The top girl name that means green is Chloe, a Greek name meaning “young green shoot”. Hunter, a rich, dark shade of green is the top for boys. Along with Chloe and Hunter, other names with green meanings in the US Top 1000 include Daphne, Esme, India, Jade, Kelly, Laurel, Olive, and Silas.