People also ask
What to buy in Naples Italy?
Is Naples a nice city to visit?
What is Naples, Italy, famous for?
Is Naples in Italy?
Types of Things to Do in Naples Sights & Landmarks (631) Tours (450) Transportation (191) Shopping (180) Food & Drink (156) Outdoor Activities (148) Nightlife (140) Museums (98) Boat Tours & Water Sports (71) Fun & Games (61) Concerts & Shows (49) Classes & Workshops (39) Spas & Wellness (38) Nature & Parks (36) Traveler Resources (25)
- Free, Neighborhood/Area, Sightseeing. Less than 1 hour.
- Museums, Sightseeing. 1 to 2 hours. The highlight of the Museo Cappella Sansevero is the "Veiled Christ," a statue created by the Neapolitan artist Giuseppe Sanmartino in 1753.
- Churches/Religious Sites, Sightseeing. 2 hours to Half Day.
- Tours, Sightseeing. 1 to 2 hours. The Catacombe di San Gennaro date back to the second century, but they became a pilgrimage site in the fifth century when San Gennaro – the patron saint who lends his name to the catacombs – was laid to rest here.
- Vomero. 448 reviews. "Clean Central Piazza area with streets with 'well known' shops in this area and lovely cafes and places to buy great pizza and gelato."
- Gallerie di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano. 826 reviews. "A short queue on Sundays- it's free enry, & you are transported to a beautiful building with stunning interiors which house quite a few old paintings including something rare by Caravaggio."
- Pio Monte della Misericordia. 702 reviews. "Upstairs has a museum charting neapolitan history and providing a show case for some modern art." "The museum upstairs is also very interesting, especially for the very old furniture & decoration."
- Museo del Tesoro di San Gennaro. 2,254 reviews. "beautiful collection of religious art""in the bowels of the small treasury of this great Cathedral dedicated to Naples patron saint...
Things to Do in Naples with Kids Naples is an excellent place for a family vacation. Take the kids along and try these popular family friendly experiences together: Naples by Night Food and Wine Tasting with Sightseeing Guided Tour
Things To Do In Naples, Italy Order A Pizza At Gino Sorbillo’s Before I headed down to Naples for a weekend after my arrival at my temporary home in Terracina back in 2018 I asked my friend Igor who grew up between Itri and Naples where to grab a pizza and instantly he whipped back “Gino Sorbillo’s of course!”
Mar 28, 2017 · Naples port is one of the most important in the Mediterranean and the city has one of the largest economies in Italy. Due to the extensive history of this region, Naples is full of historical buildings, squares and churches plus a host of modern amenities and fantastic nightlife opportunities.
Jun 25, 2019 · One Day in Naples Itinerary – Top things to do in Naples, Italy Both chaotic and artistic, this largest city in southern Italy offers a little something for everyone. From its world-class monuments, archaeological treasures, Italy’s best pizza and electrifying street life, Naples is all but dull.
- Travel Writer
- One Day Itinerary
When looking for things to do in Naples you should include a visit to its largest piazza. At six acres, this public space is a gathering spot for a casual stroll, a backdrop for large scale art installations, a phenomenal New Year’s Eve celebration, and a stage for world famous singers and performers.