- Victory is not always winning the battle... but rising every time you fall. Napoleon Bonaparte. Fall, Winning, Victory.
- If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight as a lion.
- The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment. Napoleon Bonaparte. People, Want, Succeed.
- Un croquis vaut mieux qu. Napoleon Bonaparte. Art.
Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes - BrainyQuote French - Statesman August 15, 1769 - May 5, 1821 Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Dec 06, 2018 · Here are 16 Napoleon Bonaparte quotes to help you build a stronger character. Ability is nothing without opportunity. Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment. You become strong by defying defeat and by turning loss and failure into success.
Napoleon The Great Quotes Quotes tagged as "napoleon-the-great" Showing 1-3 of 3 “ Napoleon, when hearing about Laplace 's latest book, said, ' M. Laplace, they tell me you have written this large book on the system of the universe, and have never even mentioned its creator.' Laplace responds, 'Je n'avais pas besoin de cette hypothèse-là.
- “Once you have made up your mind, stick to it; there no longer any ‘if’ or ‘but’.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “You become strong by defying defeat and by turning loss and failure into success.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes: The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Sayings: Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes: The best way to keep one’s word is not to give it.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Sayings: The conscience is the sacred haven of the liberty of man.
- "Tell me how you use your spare time, and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be in ten years from now."
- "A goal is a dream with a deadline."
- "The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does."
- "Don't wait. The time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.
Mar 10, 2015 · – Napoleon Hill. 15. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill. 16. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill. 17. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill. 18.
Animal Farm Napoleon Quotes Napoleon sent for pots of black and white paint and led the way down to the five-barred gate that gave on to the main road. Then Snowball (for it was Snowball who was best at writing) took a brush between the two knuckles of his trotter, painted out MANOR FARM from the top bar of the gate and in its place painted ...