Jul 30, 2021 · Napoleon Quotes on War. 42. I made all my generals out of mud. 43. When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battlefield, they have all one rank in my eyes. 44. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. 45. Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. 46. Victory belongs to the most persevering. 47.
Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes on War & Peace. (10 Quotes) There are times when a battle decides everything, and there are times when the most insignificant thing can decide the outcome of a battle. — Napoléon Bonaparte. In war, three quarters turns on personal character and relations the balance of manpower and materials counts only for the ...
Dec 06, 2018 · Napoleon Bonaparte was the Emperor of the French from 1804 until 1814 and again briefly in 1815. He is hailed as one of the greatest military commanders and rulers in history. Here are 16 Napoleon Bonaparte quotes to help you build a stronger character.
- Un croquis vaut mieux qu. Napoleon Bonaparte. Art.
- The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment. Napoleon Bonaparte. People, Want, Succeed.
- Victory is not always winning the battle... but rising every time you fall. Napoleon Bonaparte. Fall, Winning, Victory.
- If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight as a lion.
People also ask
What are some famous quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte?
What bad things did Napoleon Bonaparte do?
What did Napoleon say about Jesus?
What made Napoleon a great leader?
- Andrew Roberts
- “I lived like a bear, in a little room, with books for my only friends . . . These were the joys and debaucheries of my youth.” ― Andrew Roberts, Napoleon: A Life.
- “Men can be unjust towards me, my dear Junot,’ he wrote to his faithful aide-de-camp, ‘but it suffices to be innocent; my conscience is the tribunal before which I call my conduct.”
- “More books have been written with Napoleon in the title than there have been days since his death in 1821.” ― Andrew Roberts, Napoleon: A Life.
- “It is not genius which reveals to me suddenly, secretly, what I have to say or do in a circumstance unexpected by other people: it is reflection, meditation.”
- “Once you have made up your mind, stick to it; there no longer any ‘if’ or ‘but’.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “You become strong by defying defeat and by turning loss and failure into success.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.