The policies of all powers are inherent in their geography. Pure politics is merely the calculus of combinations and of chances. The heart of a statesman must be in his head. Lack is more in means, than in principles. Public morals are natural complement of all laws they are by themselves an entire code.
Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes on War & Peace. (10 Quotes) There are times when a battle decides everything, and there are times when the most insignificant thing can decide the outcome of a battle. — Napoléon Bonaparte. In war, three quarters turns on personal character and relations the balance of manpower and materials counts only for the ...
- Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes: The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Sayings: Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes: The best way to keep one’s word is not to give it.
- Napoleon Bonaparte Sayings: The conscience is the sacred haven of the liberty of man.
- Un croquis vaut mieux qu. Napoleon Bonaparte. Art.
- The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment. Napoleon Bonaparte. People, Want, Succeed.
- Victory is not always winning the battle... but rising every time you fall. Napoleon Bonaparte. Fall, Winning, Victory.
- If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight as a lion.
People also ask
What are some famous quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte?
What bad things did Napoleon Bonaparte do?
What did Napoleon say about Jesus?
What made Napoleon a great leader?
Jun 13, 2021 · 40 Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes On War, Religion, Politics And Government Updated: June 13, 2021 / Home » Quotes [ Lesson for Life ] Napoleon Bonaparte was a French military and political leader who rose to prominence during the latter stages of the French Revolution and its associated wars in Europe.
Jul 30, 2021 · Napoleon Quotes on War. 42. I made all my generals out of mud. 43. When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battlefield, they have all one rank in my eyes. 44. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. 45. Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. 46. Victory belongs to the most persevering. 47.